Is pollution a social problem? Can it be solved using collective action such a public discussion?
Query by Jesse Macdonald: Is pollution a social problem? Can it be solved making use of collective action this sort of a public discussion?
If not, what are some other methods to prevent pollution in the long term?
Very best reply:
Answer by Homer
Pollution is definitely a topic or problem that can be addressed through public discourse, as prolonged as that discourse concludes with consent on a study course of action that results in laws or policies on what waste management (or prospective-polluting) practices are appropriate, or what other behaviors that could lead to pollution, are executed in a manner that minimizes environmental, and by extension, societal impacts. Until finally culture talks and agrees on what is finest for on their own, activies creating pollution will keep on un-hindered.
Know better? Depart your own answer in the remarks!
- CU-Boulder and NCAR Researchers Seek to Reduce Deadly Air Pollution from Cooking Emissions
- Public Defender Program for Indigent Persons in Immigration Proceedings Gets Support from NY Law Firm Which Launches Its Own Cost Effective Immigration Service.
- Eco Adventurer Attempts to Connect Triple Crown of Hiking Using Only His Own Power
- Conscious Millionaire Author J V Crum III Highlights Work of Five Social Entrepreneurs in New Huffington Post Column ~ Honorees Exhibit Crums Profit with a Purpose
- Climate Change Deniers Using Same Methods as Tobacco Industry, Says Physicist
- MRSA Targets Livestock Farms: JoTo PR Client Clearstream, LLC, Brings to Light Looming Public Health Threat
- Strict Air Pollution Control Regulations and Environmental Policies by Governments to Boost the Air Quality Control Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Vienna and Manassas, VA Patients of Dr. Richard Goldin Can Now Enjoy the Benefits of Digital X-Rays When Undergoing Procedures Such as Dental Implant Placement
- Some help on my project on pollution?
- Q&A: Which agency of the U.S. government is responsible for regulating pollution? multiple choice, 10 points?