Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Image by Nadya Peek
Question by Supreme Being: Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Our family is looking into recycling our waste, but we only have one recycling bin. When we recycle, do we have to have separate bins for plastic, paper, aluminum, cardboard, etc. or can we just throw everything into one bin (like we would with a trash can).
If it does require us to separate the waste ourselves, where can we find extra recycling bins for the other materials.
Answer by Andrew
I’m assuming you are talking about a recycle bin supplied by the waste management company. If that’s the case you don’t seperate the stuff. You are paying some illegal to do that. Support legal immigration, quit using the trash company….
What do you think? Answer below!
- Austin Dumpster Rental Service Provides Recycling Hauling for University of Texas Student Housing Development
- Mil-tek Explains Top Tips for a Successful Business Recycling Program
- What does it take to open up a paper conversion plant?
- White Paper Calls for Improved Utilization of Long Term Climate and Atmospheric Data
- Recycled Plastic Wood Signage
- misconceptions|paper recycling
- Clean Earth, Inc. Announces Webinar Focused on Recycling Marcellus Shale Drill Cuttings
- Switch from cardboard to reusable plastic packaging to save warehouse running costs, says PHS Teacrate
- Rain and Snow Becoming More Intense Less Frequent Announces White Paper
- can anyone help me with picking a topic for my environmental science paper?