Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Image by Nadya Peek
Question by Supreme Being: Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Our family is looking into recycling our waste, but we only have one recycling bin. When we recycle, do we have to have separate bins for plastic, paper, aluminum, cardboard, etc. or can we just throw everything into one bin (like we would with a trash can).
If it does require us to separate the waste ourselves, where can we find extra recycling bins for the other materials.
Answer by Andrew
I’m assuming you are talking about a recycle bin supplied by the waste management company. If that’s the case you don’t seperate the stuff. You are paying some illegal to do that. Support legal immigration, quit using the trash company….
What do you think? Answer below!
- SMART Member Conference to Focus on Increasing Awareness of Textile Recycling
- vigorously Recycling
- Welcome Plastic Bag Bans and Fees with Reuseit.coms Reisenthel EasyBags
- Quick help on recycling?
- Recycling The Paper
- New BagSavr+ Starts Re-Use Revolution for Plastic Shopping Bags with Patent Pending Trash Can That Goes Everywhere and Even Stores Extra Bags
- Recycling Paper – How It Helps Our Eco-System
- Global rigid plastic packaging demand rise, environmental protection consciousness to strengthen
- Recycling for Residents
- Recycling Paper?