Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Image by Nadya Peek
Question by Supreme Being: Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Our family is looking into recycling our waste, but we only have one recycling bin. When we recycle, do we have to have separate bins for plastic, paper, aluminum, cardboard, etc. or can we just throw everything into one bin (like we would with a trash can).
If it does require us to separate the waste ourselves, where can we find extra recycling bins for the other materials.
Answer by Andrew
I’m assuming you are talking about a recycle bin supplied by the waste management company. If that’s the case you don’t seperate the stuff. You are paying some illegal to do that. Support legal immigration, quit using the trash company….
What do you think? Answer below!
- Empire Recycling Corporation Continues its Environmental Commitment by Enrolling in Energy Curtailment Specialists’ Demand Response Program
- Cell Phone Recycling in the US Industry Market Research Report from IBISWorld Has Been Updated
- Data Vista Achieves Environmental Certifications Responsible Recycling (R2:2013), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certifications
- Plastic Pallets Procurement Category Market Research Report from IBISWorld Has Been Updated
- Resource Circulation Equipment Market By Application (Automotive, Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Plastic & Polymers) Expected To Reach $18.55 Billion By 2020
- NPG Releases New Position Paper – Urgently Needed Now: A National Policy to Reduce U.S. Population
- Live from The Great Pacific Garbage Patch Attendees Learn About On-Going Research, Ways to Prevent Plastic Pollution in Oceans
- Global Market for Recycling Industry in China to Reach Nearly $156 Billion by 2018; Recycled Automobiles Segment Moving At 21.1% CAGR
- Jacksonville Demolition Dumpsters Rental Company Sunshine Recycling Providing Services to Real Estate Investment Company
- Brabantia Earns Prestigious C2C Environmental Certification for New Stainless Steel Pedal Bins