Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Image by Nadya Peek
Question by Supreme Being: Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Our family is looking into recycling our waste, but we only have one recycling bin. When we recycle, do we have to have separate bins for plastic, paper, aluminum, cardboard, etc. or can we just throw everything into one bin (like we would with a trash can).
If it does require us to separate the waste ourselves, where can we find extra recycling bins for the other materials.
Answer by Andrew
I’m assuming you are talking about a recycle bin supplied by the waste management company. If that’s the case you don’t seperate the stuff. You are paying some illegal to do that. Support legal immigration, quit using the trash company….
What do you think? Answer below!
- SWIX & FL DEP Hosting Recycling Workshop for Businesses in Orlando, Florida
- Environmentally Friendly, High-Volume, Chemical-Free Water Treatment & Recycling Technology for License by ICAP Patent Brokerage
- SMART Supports Launch of New York Textile Recycling Program
- Leading Maryland Computer Recycling Firm A Better Way Computer Recycling Achieves Top Industry Designation for Responsible Recycling Practices
- SMART and CTR Both to Support State-wide Effort in New York to Promote Clothing Recycling
- One in Five Businesses Admit to Increased Paper Use, Despite Environmental Concerns, Says New AIIM Report
- Vikoz Enterprises Completes Deal with Major Manufacturer of Plastic Powder, Pellets and Scrap
- Heartland Institute Experts Comment on California Ban on Plastic Grocery Bags
- Electronic Recycling Market (Copper, Steel, Plastic Resins): Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 – 2019
- Windstream and Denver Biz Tech Expo to Host a Complimentary Citywide Electronics Recycling Event September 20 for Denver StartUp Week