Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Image by Nadya Peek
Question by Supreme Being: Separate Recycling Bins for Paper, Plastic, etc.?
Our family is looking into recycling our waste, but we only have one recycling bin. When we recycle, do we have to have separate bins for plastic, paper, aluminum, cardboard, etc. or can we just throw everything into one bin (like we would with a trash can).
If it does require us to separate the waste ourselves, where can we find extra recycling bins for the other materials.
Answer by Andrew
I’m assuming you are talking about a recycle bin supplied by the waste management company. If that’s the case you don’t seperate the stuff. You are paying some illegal to do that. Support legal immigration, quit using the trash company….
What do you think? Answer below!
- Plastic Shipping Crates Procurement Category Market Research Report from IBISWorld Has Been Updated
- Some myths about paper recycling
- Electronics and Appliance Recycling Event
- can plastic be recycle?
- FundingFactory Announces Third Annual Recycling Rumble Winners
- How recycle paper on your own?
- AIIM Information Governance White Paper Sponsored by Concept Searching Now Available
- Recycling For Profit
- Q&A: Can you recycle plastic forks/knives etc?