Q&A: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
Question by scooter: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
My husband and I recycle everything and each week we have more recycables than trash, I wish more people would do this. It takes the same amount of time to throw something into a recycling bin as it does to throw it in the trash.
Answer by Julie
What do you think? Answer below!
- Ebola Wiping Out Gains in Safe Motherhood- More than 800,000 Pregnant Women Face Much Greater Risk in Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone
- National Air Warehouse is Proud to Offer their Customers the Innovative EverSense Wifi Thermostat
- One in Five Businesses Admit to Increased Paper Use, Despite Environmental Concerns, Says New AIIM Report
- Monsanto & Dow Spend More Than $8 Million Dollars on Maui Ballot Initiative, Yet Lose to Citizens Groups; Companies Vow to Fight GMO Moratorium
- Millions Die, Hundreds of Millions More Suffer Needlessly; New Book, Radical Response: Free Market Solutions to Global Crises, Confronts the Worlds Most Dire Challenges
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs and Their Green Future
- SimplyCast Unveils Marketing Automation Integration Fund of More than $2 Million
- Vikoz Enterprises Completes Deal with Major Manufacturer of Plastic Powder, Pellets and Scrap
- Heartland Institute Experts Comment on California Ban on Plastic Grocery Bags
- Electronic Recycling Market (Copper, Steel, Plastic Resins): Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 – 2019