Q&A: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
Question by scooter: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
My husband and I recycle everything and each week we have more recycables than trash, I wish more people would do this. It takes the same amount of time to throw something into a recycling bin as it does to throw it in the trash.
Answer by Julie
What do you think? Answer below!
- Q&A: Why don’t people take into account environment when they are talking about how good a guy does with women?
- Does your apartment building recycle?
- Turning Stone Launches Innovative Program to Recycle Resorts Leftover Hygiene Products Through New Partnership With Clean the World
- Yamaha OHV Access Initiative GRANTs More Than $290,000 in 2013
- Dan Bloom, an American Climate Activist, Shares His Insights of How a Climate-Themed Novel Could Influence People, eReflect Announces
- Welcome Plastic Bag Bans and Fees with Reuseit.coms Reisenthel EasyBags
- Q&A: Need help finding a clear picture or video of The Village people in the capes?
- Recycling The Paper
- New BagSavr+ Starts Re-Use Revolution for Plastic Shopping Bags with Patent Pending Trash Can That Goes Everywhere and Even Stores Extra Bags
- Recycling Paper – How It Helps Our Eco-System