Q&A: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
Question by scooter: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
My husband and I recycle everything and each week we have more recycables than trash, I wish more people would do this. It takes the same amount of time to throw something into a recycling bin as it does to throw it in the trash.
Answer by Julie
What do you think? Answer below!
- Global Allergy Diagnostic and Treatment Market to Reach $46.8 billion in 2020; Generics Market Surging as More Prescription Products Lose Protection
- LeBlond Offers DRO Brain for their High Precision K.O. Lee Surface Grinding Machines
- ATRS Kicks Off New Year with Campaign to ROCK RUN RECYCLE at P.F. Changs Rock n Roll Arizona Marathon
- Runners Run for Their Lives to Outrun Drones in 100PLUS Outrunner Race Event
- Drink More Water to Relieve Dry Mouth Symptoms Reports Fresh Water Advocate
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute Receives More Than $1.1 Million in Awards from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Hermitage Clubs Green Building Initiative Sparkles In Their New Base Lodge and In The Wilmington and Dover VT Economy
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- Hilltop Christmas Trees Call for People to Purchase Real Christmas Trees to Support the Canadian Economy