Q&A: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
Question by scooter: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
My husband and I recycle everything and each week we have more recycables than trash, I wish more people would do this. It takes the same amount of time to throw something into a recycling bin as it does to throw it in the trash.
Answer by Julie
What do you think? Answer below!
- Which major is more relevant to architectural environmental engineering?
- What is environmental law? How does it help other people?
- What does it take to open up a paper conversion plant?
- White Paper Calls for Improved Utilization of Long Term Climate and Atmospheric Data
- Q&A: who here recycles and reuses and what do you recycle and reuse?
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Indian Retail Packaging Market – The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- County of Los Angeles Has Winning Formula: More Savings, More Jobs
- Recycled Plastic Wood Signage
- Carpool More, Protect Your Environment
- Can I Build a greenhouse out of commercial refrigeration glass doors? is it sufficient to hold heat in winter?