Q&A: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
Question by scooter: Why don’t more people recycle their everyday household paper, glass and plastic containers?
My husband and I recycle everything and each week we have more recycables than trash, I wish more people would do this. It takes the same amount of time to throw something into a recycling bin as it does to throw it in the trash.
Answer by Julie
What do you think? Answer below!
- Vikoz Enterprises Completes Deal with Major Manufacturer of Plastic Powder, Pellets and Scrap
- Heartland Institute Experts Comment on California Ban on Plastic Grocery Bags
- Electronic Recycling Market (Copper, Steel, Plastic Resins): Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 – 2019
- Innovative Design Collaboration Leads to Two Prestigous Packaging AwardsActual Fruit Cup – a New Style in Grab N Go Containers
- New Activz Greens Smoothie with 8 Organic Superfoods & More Launched at Natural Products Expo East
- More About Global Warming
- Maintenance Connection Adds More Options for Manufacturers to Use Environmentally Preferable Options
- Pediatric Experts Call for Better Protections from Pesticides for Agricultural Workers and Their Families
- Plastic Pallets Procurement Category Market Research Report from IBISWorld Has Been Updated
- Resource Circulation Equipment Market By Application (Automotive, Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Plastic & Polymers) Expected To Reach $18.55 Billion By 2020