Q&A: How does Japan’s geography, climate, and natural resources influence its economy?
Question by eddieshin54: How does Japan’s geography, climate, and natural resources influence its economy?
Please answer each topic.
EX: GEOGRAPHY: ——
THANKS SOO MUCH. WILL REWARD 10 POINTS!
Answer by Reena
geography: it is an island country, so many port cities to encourage trade
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Solving Climate Change – Follow the Money
- Herbacins Wellness Lavender Hand Cream Voted Best Hand Cream in Natural Health Magazines 2014 Beauty Awards
- Hazardous consequences of global climate change
- Beltmann Updates Its Fleet to Meet New Diesel Emissions Rules by California Air Resources Board
- Species Differences Found Among Algae That Help Corals Fight Climate Change
- Fight Climate Change With Just A Water Tank
- Live Stream: Heartland Institutes Skeptic Climate Conference July 79
- Consequence of climate change in Vietnam
- Climate Change Deniers Using Same Methods as Tobacco Industry, Says Physicist
- Climate Change in the Maldives