Q&A: How does Japan’s geography, climate, and natural resources influence its economy?
Question by eddieshin54: How does Japan’s geography, climate, and natural resources influence its economy?
Please answer each topic.
EX: GEOGRAPHY: ——
THANKS SOO MUCH. WILL REWARD 10 POINTS!
Answer by Reena
geography: it is an island country, so many port cities to encourage trade
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Azane Inc Launches Natural Low Charge Ammonia Packaged Azanechiller
- Introducing Jua a Limited Edition, 100% Natural Perfume by Trilogy for Charity So They Can
- Vitarock.com harnesses cross-border shopping role reversal with free shipping of natural health products to the US
- Go Green With Natural Pet Products
- New Activz Greens Smoothie with 8 Organic Superfoods & More Launched at Natural Products Expo East
- Alberta Wilderness Association Uncharitable Climate Change Commentary Challenged in post on Friends of Science Blog
- Natural Gas Storage Market by type (Underground, Above Ground, and Floating)Worth $763.60 Billion by 2019 – New Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Solving Climate Change – Follow the Money
- Herbacins Wellness Lavender Hand Cream Voted Best Hand Cream in Natural Health Magazines 2014 Beauty Awards
- Hazardous consequences of global climate change