environmental protection hazards and remedial measures
Picture by The U.S. National Archives
Question by fxgold1: environmental safety hazards and remedial measures
Can somebody aid me to find material on this subject. what environmental safety hazards and remedial measures for fuel?
Answer by rodent
when fuel is burnt, greenhouse gases are shaped. The remedy is to burn significantly less fuel (to introduce vitality-saving technologies).
When fuel (petrol) will get into water, it types a film on the surface and prevents oxygen from coming into the water. It can make breathing a lot more challenging for fishes. If fuel is absorbed by soil, it poisons soil bacteria and roots of plants. There are bacterial species which feed on fuel, so they are used for remediation. Sometimes it’s essential to gather contaminated soil and deal with it with steam to remove fuel.
What do you feel? Remedy under!
- About The Environmental Laws Of The US
- Port of Kalama Honored With Top Award for Environmental Excellence on Navigation Dredging Project
- A Viable and Endearing Work Environment with Noise Protection Initiatives
- Stringent Quality, Performance, and Environmental Standards Drive the Global Pigments and Dyes Market, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- A boom in shale gas “may be a blessing for the environment” | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- Assess the environmental impact of shale gas and improve its commercial potential | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- Strict Air Pollution Control Regulations and Environmental Policies by Governments to Boost the Air Quality Control Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Manhattan College Launches Interdisciplinary Environmental Science Major
- Increasing Environmental Concerns Drive the Drilling Waste Management Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Q&A: Which technologies can solve environmental problems?