environmental protection hazards and remedial measures
Picture by The U.S. National Archives
Question by fxgold1: environmental safety hazards and remedial measures
Can somebody aid me to find material on this subject. what environmental safety hazards and remedial measures for fuel?
Answer by rodent
when fuel is burnt, greenhouse gases are shaped. The remedy is to burn significantly less fuel (to introduce vitality-saving technologies).
When fuel (petrol) will get into water, it types a film on the surface and prevents oxygen from coming into the water. It can make breathing a lot more challenging for fishes. If fuel is absorbed by soil, it poisons soil bacteria and roots of plants. There are bacterial species which feed on fuel, so they are used for remediation. Sometimes it’s essential to gather contaminated soil and deal with it with steam to remove fuel.
What do you feel? Remedy under!
- Q&A: Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, and Ecology?
- Industrialization and Environmental Conservation
- ABOUT DENMARK – Environmental issues/laws?
- Berkeley County to Install Four BCR Environmental Systems as Part of Chesapeake Bay Watershed Improvement Program
- Human & Natural Activities (environmental impacts)?
- Economic, environmental and social factors ????
- Is Environmental Engineering a wise career choice?
- Q&A: What are the Environmental Problems,its issues and concern in the community?
- Can any one suggest online books on environmental design issues?
- Which type of electricity generation has the most environmental impact?