environmental protection hazards and remedial measures
Picture by The U.S. National Archives
Question by fxgold1: environmental safety hazards and remedial measures
Can somebody aid me to find material on this subject. what environmental safety hazards and remedial measures for fuel?
Answer by rodent
when fuel is burnt, greenhouse gases are shaped. The remedy is to burn significantly less fuel (to introduce vitality-saving technologies).
When fuel (petrol) will get into water, it types a film on the surface and prevents oxygen from coming into the water. It can make breathing a lot more challenging for fishes. If fuel is absorbed by soil, it poisons soil bacteria and roots of plants. There are bacterial species which feed on fuel, so they are used for remediation. Sometimes it’s essential to gather contaminated soil and deal with it with steam to remove fuel.
What do you feel? Remedy under!
- Environmental Factors to Consider When Building Offices
- How to Make a Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Mesothelioma Victims Center Lists Out Common Questions Asked About Mesothelioma And Answers Them Using Research From The US Environmental Protection Agency
- Ukraine rejoins Stetson Universitys International Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Empire Recycling Corporation Continues its Environmental Commitment by Enrolling in Energy Curtailment Specialists’ Demand Response Program
- Mechanical design, environmental compliance and data security issues
- Jeannine Du Chateau Implemented Environmental Waste Management Practices
- Haynes and Boone Expands Environmental Practice with Addition of Two Washington, D.C. Lawyers
- Data Vista Achieves Environmental Certifications Responsible Recycling (R2:2013), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certifications
- H2 Environmental Named 2014 Business of the Year in Chino CA