environmental protection hazards and remedial measures
Picture by The U.S. National Archives
Question by fxgold1: environmental safety hazards and remedial measures
Can somebody aid me to find material on this subject. what environmental safety hazards and remedial measures for fuel?
Answer by rodent
when fuel is burnt, greenhouse gases are shaped. The remedy is to burn significantly less fuel (to introduce vitality-saving technologies).
When fuel (petrol) will get into water, it types a film on the surface and prevents oxygen from coming into the water. It can make breathing a lot more challenging for fishes. If fuel is absorbed by soil, it poisons soil bacteria and roots of plants. There are bacterial species which feed on fuel, so they are used for remediation. Sometimes it’s essential to gather contaminated soil and deal with it with steam to remove fuel.
What do you feel? Remedy under!
- Environmental Concerns Raising Questions on the Development of Industrial Cooling Technologies; Market Share to Reach $11 Billion in 2019
- Studies Published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Find That Small Businesses Can Also Benefit From Workplace Wellness Programs
- Actor Mark Ruffalo to Receive Prize for Global Environmental Activism from Dickinson College
- Rising Focus on Environmental Sustainability Drives Growth in the Global Marine Biotechnology Market, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Windsor Marketing Group Earns GreenCircle Award from Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- Metcam Sends 100 Employees to FABTECH This Week and Presents Educational Session on Reducing Environmental Footprint
- Crains Detroit Names PM Environmental Cool Place to Work in Michigan
- US Federal Contractor Registration: Air Force Pre-Solicitation Posted to FedBizOpps for Environmental Booths at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma
- Sumitomo Chemical Acquires U.S. DuPont Asana