Q&A: What two factors contribute most to environmental problems in North Africa, Southwest Asia, and Central Asia?
Picture by The U.S. National Archives
Query by (:: What two aspects lead most to environmental difficulties in North Africa, Southwest Asia, and Central Asia?
Answer by Rajarathinam
cutting trees,starting new factories producinggpollutionn,waste hazards.
Give your reply to this issue below!
- PM Environmental Named Primary Contractor for $400,000 Brownfields Assessment Grant in Grand Rapids
- One in Five Businesses Admit to Increased Paper Use, Despite Environmental Concerns, Says New AIIM Report
- Visionary Leaders Across Sectors Issue a Renewed Vision for Protecting Children’s Environmental Health
- Xanterra Parks & Resorts Awarded LODGING Sustainability Award for Environmental Successes, Innovation
- Southern Oregon Is Wests Most Drought Proof Fresh Water Region Say Hiking Guide Authors
- Dealing with Oil Theft in Central Asia through cross-border cooperation
- Environmental Risk Management Control To The Sulfuric Acid Industry
- Strong Attendance at Seafood Expo Asia Reflects Growth of the Industry
- Assessing The Environmental Impact Of Products – Introduction To Lifecycle Assessment
- The North America Fuel Additives Market is estimated to grow to $1,626.4 million by 2018 – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor