Q&A: What two factors contribute most to environmental problems in North Africa, Southwest Asia, and Central Asia?
Picture by The U.S. National Archives
Query by (:: What two aspects lead most to environmental difficulties in North Africa, Southwest Asia, and Central Asia?
Answer by Rajarathinam
cutting trees,starting new factories producinggpollutionn,waste hazards.
Give your reply to this issue below!
- Environmental Current Affairs
- What are the environmental impacts of mining coal?
- North American Clothing Company, TerraFrog Clothing Corporation, Announces Earth Day Donation Program
- Q&A: What are three environmental factors that affect photosynthesis?
- Factors Affecting Mining Labor and Job Prospect
- Climate Change Crisis Reconsidered by Non-governmental International Panel on Climate Change says Natural Factors More Influential, say Friends of Science
- Q&A: Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, and Ecology?
- Industrialization and Environmental Conservation
- ABOUT DENMARK – Environmental issues/laws?
- Berkeley County to Install Four BCR Environmental Systems as Part of Chesapeake Bay Watershed Improvement Program