Q&A: How can technology help solve some of the environmental problems humans have created?
Image by THE Holy Hand Grenade!
Query by Hannah G: How can technology aid solve some of the environmental troubles people have developed?
Reply by Drew
The largest solution I assume is power. Creation of vitality. The approaches we make vitality are extremely negative in several techniques, pollution, nuclear waste…… With solar vitality, which is somewhat new engineering, its could be achievable to have absolutely no use for the aged ways. So every single phase in ahead in engineering moving farther absent from that. Regrettably there is an effect in anything. and even solar has unfavorable things about it.
Give your reply to this query under!
- Need Help on biotic factor ecosystem?
- Q&A: Help with green card business?
- Q&A: Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, and Ecology?
- Industrialization and Environmental Conservation
- ABOUT DENMARK – Environmental issues/laws?
- Leading Black & Veatch Technology and Chemtex Help China’s Push for Smog Free Air
- Berkeley County to Install Four BCR Environmental Systems as Part of Chesapeake Bay Watershed Improvement Program
- Human & Natural Activities (environmental impacts)?
- Economic, environmental and social factors ????
- Is Environmental Engineering a wise career choice?