Q&A: How can science help in solving the environmental problems like global warming and pollution?
Image by Chris Devers
Question by roy: How can science help in solving the environmental problems like global warming and pollution?
Answer by Bee
Um…is this a serious question? Science leads to better, safer, and less polluting technologies, which obviously affects global warning and pollution issues. Also, science can help develops ways to control and remedy those issues.
In other words, everything religion can’t do.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- What are some global environmental problems that are caused by fast food?
- What does “substandard environmental pollution controls” mean in this sentence?
- How are civil rights & environmental law tied in with corporate law?
- Environmental Safety Jobs
- Environmental impacts of making paper
- Nardy Honda Smithtown Earns American Hondas Environmental Leadership Award for Reducing Its Environmental Impact
- Q&A: How did pollution in England during the Industrial Revolution affect the survival of the peppered moth?
- Q&A: What are the environmental footprint of KFC?
- Environmental education- Learn to save our nature and make a career out of it.
- What is a good Environmental Agency or Organization that I can voulnteer for?