Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- HNTBs Peter Aarons appointed to Airports Council International North America Business Information Technology Committee
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- ATENs New Modular 16×16 Digital Matrix Offers Seamless Switching Technology with Built-in Scaler and Videowall
- Metcam Sends 100 Employees to FABTECH This Week and Presents Educational Session on Reducing Environmental Footprint
- Weed Science Societies Focus on the Future during Upcoming Annual Meetings
- Custom Air Products & Services, Inc.’s Engineering Department Expands Its Technology in Research and Development
- Crains Detroit Names PM Environmental Cool Place to Work in Michigan
- US Federal Contractor Registration: Air Force Pre-Solicitation Posted to FedBizOpps for Environmental Booths at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma
- Envirosite Wins the Oracle Technology Company of the Year
- Investment in Digital Imaging Technology Improves Problem Solving Capabilities and Speed-to-Market at Michelman