Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- Open House Event Planned for SWS Environmental Services New Chattanooga, TN Service Center
- In-Pipe Technology, Inc. Announces Agreement in China with Tianjin Zhuoer Haipai Environmental Technologies to Treat Tianjin Canal
- Greenberg Traurig Attorneys Speak at Pennsylvania Environmental Law Forum
- Specialty Technical Publishers and AECOM Publish Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Protocol for South Korea
- Chuck McGann Joins GTRA Technology Advisory Board
- Environmental Concerns Raising Questions on the Development of Industrial Cooling Technologies; Market Share to Reach $11 Billion in 2019
- Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions Providing SBA Workshops for Native Corporations
- Studies Published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Find That Small Businesses Can Also Benefit From Workplace Wellness Programs
- Ultimate Typing Presents In Latest Blog A Video On The Use of Technology By Children And Toddlers, eReflect Announces
- Environmentally Friendly, High-Volume, Chemical-Free Water Treatment & Recycling Technology for License by ICAP Patent Brokerage