Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- About The Environmental Laws Of The US
- Jiangsu Yoke Technology Leads China Flame Retardant Industry 2016 Forecasts Says A New Research Report at ChinaMarketResearchReports.com
- Fenstermaker Leads the Way in Applying New Pictometry Technology to the Map Analyst Product Suite for the West Baton Rouge Parish Assessor
- Port of Kalama Honored With Top Award for Environmental Excellence on Navigation Dredging Project
- Stringent Quality, Performance, and Environmental Standards Drive the Global Pigments and Dyes Market, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Valor Global Services Hosts Medical Technology Forum July 17; Dr. Shez Partovi of Dignity Health Delivering Keynote Address
- A boom in shale gas “may be a blessing for the environment” | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- 4DSP Brings Fiber Optic Sensing Technology to an Unprecedented Level of Performance with the RTS125
- Assess the environmental impact of shale gas and improve its commercial potential | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- One Step Ahead and Insect Shield