Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- Jeannine Du Chateau Implemented Environmental Waste Management Practices
- Weed Science Society of America Updates Popular Herbicide Handbook
- Haynes and Boone Expands Environmental Practice with Addition of Two Washington, D.C. Lawyers
- Data Vista Achieves Environmental Certifications Responsible Recycling (R2:2013), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certifications
- H2 Environmental Named 2014 Business of the Year in Chino CA
- The Law Office of Jason H. Reece Goes Green with New Environmental and Health Initiatives for Employees
- Site Prep Tech Conference Answers How to Increase Productivity With Construction Technology
- Applied Science Projects Receive $448,400 Projects Will Inform Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives
- Using an Ancient Approach to Farming to Address Lake Eries Modern Problems
- UMaine, UNE, Partners to Receive $20 Million National Science Foundation EPSCoR Grant for Sustainable Ecological Aquaculture Network