Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- How to Make a Construction Environmental Management Plan
- CalSTRS Commits to Increase in Clean Energy and Technology Investments
- Autism School in Atlanta Cumberland Academy of Georgia Announces Massive Upgrades in Technology in Time for the New School Year
- Alberta Wilderness Association Uncharitable Climate Change Commentary Challenged in post on Friends of Science Blog
- Healthcare Technology Engineering Firm, Achieve Health, Will Sponsor Heath 2.0 Fall Conference to be Held in Santa Clara, CA
- Principal Technology Delivers Small Capacity Sulfur Recovery for Micro-Processors Refining Condensate for Export
- Mesothelioma Victims Center Lists Out Common Questions Asked About Mesothelioma And Answers Them Using Research From The US Environmental Protection Agency
- Ukraine rejoins Stetson Universitys International Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Empire Recycling Corporation Continues its Environmental Commitment by Enrolling in Energy Curtailment Specialists’ Demand Response Program
- Mechanical design, environmental compliance and data security issues