Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- Environmental law field? Any lawyers?
- Social, economic and environmental factors?
- Environmental, Civil, Mechanical, and Forensic Engineer?
- Environmental Consultants are the friends of Earth
- Non-Profit Environmental Group Seeks Funding through an Indiegogo Campaign to Rid Ocean of Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- Stevens Institute of Technology Chief Information Officer Honored as CIO of the Year-Non Profit
- Problems resulting from Global warming?
- list of environmental problems?
- Stop Environmental Pollution In South Dakota Through Dumpster Rental
- Former Head of West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection Files Class Action Lawsuit in Connection with Elk River Spill