Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- Little Known Lead Paint Removal Technology is Solving Lead Concerns in Panama
- Global Technical Textiles Market 2019: By Fiber, End-User Industry, Technology, Type and Geography Analysis and Forecast and ReportsnReports.com
- NCFL, Toyota Expand Family Learning Program to Five New Communities; Intergenerational Learning Combines with Technology, Volunteering and Family-to-family Mentoring
- In Honor of the ‘Worcester Six,’ Worcester Polytechnic Institute Has Invested 15 Years, to Date, In Research and Development on First Responder Technology
- Icom North America Launches New Icom Technology and Training Center
- Specialty Technical Publishers and AECOM Publish Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Protocol for the Russian Federation
- Aerial Technology Takes Drones to New Heights–Partners with Film Company to the Sandy Glacier Ice Caves on Mt Hood, Oregon to Create Stunning New Viral Video
- PM Environmental Named Primary Contractor for $400,000 Brownfields Assessment Grant in Grand Rapids
- ID Signsystems Offers the Latest in Solar Power Technology with Solispost
- One in Five Businesses Admit to Increased Paper Use, Despite Environmental Concerns, Says New AIIM Report