Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- does biological science include environmental science?
- What effects Environmental Protection?
- Q&A: Environmental Problem?
- Mold to Cost Lenawee County Sheriff Department 13K, Florida Mold Removal Company AGC Environmental Shares a Tip How to Prevent Such a Huge Expense
- Does anyone understand how conservative environmental policy would work?
- Environmental Current Affairs
- What are the environmental impacts of mining coal?
- Q&A: What are three environmental factors that affect photosynthesis?
- Climate Change Crisis Reconsidered by Non-governmental International Panel on Climate Change says Natural Factors More Influential, say Friends of Science
- Q&A: Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, and Ecology?