Can we rely on science and technology to solve our environmental problems?
Question by Ms. Skellinton: Can we depend on science and technological innovation to solve our environmental troubles?
Can we really just rely on them?? Please give ur views. thank you.
Answer by Ron971
No, science and technology can only build the solutions. The options can not operate unless of course we are willing to utilize them. This will take individual resolve to stick to proposed policies and techniques, compliance with local ordinances, and keeping polluting people and corporations to account and applying stiff effects.
Give your reply to this question beneath!
- Climate Change Crisis Reconsidered by Non-governmental International Panel on Climate Change says Natural Factors More Influential, say Friends of Science
- Q&A: Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, and Ecology?
- Industrialization and Environmental Conservation
- ABOUT DENMARK – Environmental issues/laws?
- CIEE Bonaire Research Station Publishes 14th Edition of ‘Physis, The Journal of Marine Science’
- Leading Black & Veatch Technology and Chemtex Help China’s Push for Smog Free Air
- Berkeley County to Install Four BCR Environmental Systems as Part of Chesapeake Bay Watershed Improvement Program
- Human & Natural Activities (environmental impacts)?
- Economic, environmental and social factors ????
- Is Environmental Engineering a wise career choice?