All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
Question by miss.chriss: All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
a increasing levels of ocean pollution.
b dependence on fossil fuels.
c rapid population growth.
d coastal devastation by hurricanes
Answer by snazziliciouss
Can’t be fixed, it’s nature.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Using an Ancient Approach to Farming to Address Lake Eries Modern Problems
- Leading Environmental Company Sees Uptick in Business Thanks to Heated Florida Market
- Brabantia Earns Prestigious C2C Environmental Certification for New Stainless Steel Pedal Bins
- CIGI report commends BRICS environmental progress but calls for clarity on priorities of new development bank
- ISO 14001:2015 Update – ISO/DIS 14001 proposes increasingly strategic approach to environmental management
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine researcher named Recipient of the Childrens Environmental Health (CEHN) 2014 Science Award
- About The Environmental Laws Of The US
- Port of Kalama Honored With Top Award for Environmental Excellence on Navigation Dredging Project
- Stringent Quality, Performance, and Environmental Standards Drive the Global Pigments and Dyes Market, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- A boom in shale gas “may be a blessing for the environment” | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK