All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
Question by miss.chriss: All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
a increasing levels of ocean pollution.
b dependence on fossil fuels.
c rapid population growth.
d coastal devastation by hurricanes
Answer by snazziliciouss
Can’t be fixed, it’s nature.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- Metcam Sends 100 Employees to FABTECH This Week and Presents Educational Session on Reducing Environmental Footprint
- Crains Detroit Names PM Environmental Cool Place to Work in Michigan
- US Federal Contractor Registration: Air Force Pre-Solicitation Posted to FedBizOpps for Environmental Booths at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma
- Environmental laws in LOUISIANA
- Greenberg Traurig Hosts Environmental and Energy Post-Election Implications Webinar
- Specialty Technical Publishers and AECOM Publish Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Protocol for the Russian Federation
- PM Environmental Named Primary Contractor for $400,000 Brownfields Assessment Grant in Grand Rapids
- One in Five Businesses Admit to Increased Paper Use, Despite Environmental Concerns, Says New AIIM Report
- Visionary Leaders Across Sectors Issue a Renewed Vision for Protecting Children’s Environmental Health