All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
Question by miss.chriss: All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
a increasing levels of ocean pollution.
b dependence on fossil fuels.
c rapid population growth.
d coastal devastation by hurricanes
Answer by snazziliciouss
Can’t be fixed, it’s nature.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Open House Event Planned for SWS Environmental Services New Chattanooga, TN Service Center
- In-Pipe Technology, Inc. Announces Agreement in China with Tianjin Zhuoer Haipai Environmental Technologies to Treat Tianjin Canal
- Greenberg Traurig Attorneys Speak at Pennsylvania Environmental Law Forum
- Specialty Technical Publishers and AECOM Publish Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Protocol for South Korea
- Environmental Concerns Raising Questions on the Development of Industrial Cooling Technologies; Market Share to Reach $11 Billion in 2019
- Studies Published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Find That Small Businesses Can Also Benefit From Workplace Wellness Programs
- Actor Mark Ruffalo to Receive Prize for Global Environmental Activism from Dickinson College
- GREENCROWN Energy and LVR Energy & Mechanical Announce Important New Strategic Partnership.
- Rising Focus on Environmental Sustainability Drives Growth in the Global Marine Biotechnology Market, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Windsor Marketing Group Earns GreenCircle Award from Department of Energy and Environmental Protection