All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
Question by miss.chriss: All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
a increasing levels of ocean pollution.
b dependence on fossil fuels.
c rapid population growth.
d coastal devastation by hurricanes
Answer by snazziliciouss
Can’t be fixed, it’s nature.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Important Information On Decreasing Your Carbon Footprint
- Environmental Factors to Consider When Building Offices
- Nature Deficit Disorder – The Connection Between Nature and Behavior Problems
- How to Make a Construction Environmental Management Plan
- August is Childrens Eye Health Month, Exams Must Check for Pediatric Dry Eye
- Mesothelioma Victims Center Lists Out Common Questions Asked About Mesothelioma And Answers Them Using Research From The US Environmental Protection Agency
- Ukraine rejoins Stetson Universitys International Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Empire Recycling Corporation Continues its Environmental Commitment by Enrolling in Energy Curtailment Specialists’ Demand Response Program
- Mechanical design, environmental compliance and data security issues
- Jeannine Du Chateau Implemented Environmental Waste Management Practices