All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
Question by miss.chriss: All of the following are important environmental problems that must be solved EXCEPT ?
a increasing levels of ocean pollution.
b dependence on fossil fuels.
c rapid population growth.
d coastal devastation by hurricanes
Answer by snazziliciouss
Can’t be fixed, it’s nature.
What do you think? Answer below!
- About The Environmental Laws Of The US
- Port of Kalama Honored With Top Award for Environmental Excellence on Navigation Dredging Project
- Stringent Quality, Performance, and Environmental Standards Drive the Global Pigments and Dyes Market, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- A boom in shale gas “may be a blessing for the environment” | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- Assess the environmental impact of shale gas and improve its commercial potential | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- Strict Air Pollution Control Regulations and Environmental Policies by Governments to Boost the Air Quality Control Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Advice from Employment Lawyers a must for good business environment
- How a Brain-inspired Theory May Solve Problems of Big Data
- Manhattan College Launches Interdisciplinary Environmental Science Major
- Increasing Environmental Concerns Drive the Drilling Waste Management Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor