What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Image by hans s
Question by leo94: What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Answer by shenyanggerry
They get more concentrated as they move toward the top of the food chain.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Actor Mark Ruffalo to Receive Prize for Global Environmental Activism from Dickinson College
- Rising Focus on Environmental Sustainability Drives Growth in the Global Marine Biotechnology Market, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Windsor Marketing Group Earns GreenCircle Award from Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- Metcam Sends 100 Employees to FABTECH This Week and Presents Educational Session on Reducing Environmental Footprint
- Greenstar Home Services Urges Homeowners Not To Flush Your Money Down the Drain
- Crains Detroit Names PM Environmental Cool Place to Work in Michigan
- US Federal Contractor Registration: Air Force Pre-Solicitation Posted to FedBizOpps for Environmental Booths at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma
- Environmental laws in LOUISIANA
- Greenberg Traurig Hosts Environmental and Energy Post-Election Implications Webinar