What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Image by hans s
Question by leo94: What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Answer by shenyanggerry
They get more concentrated as they move toward the top of the food chain.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- Metcam Sends 100 Employees to FABTECH This Week and Presents Educational Session on Reducing Environmental Footprint
- Greenstar Home Services Urges Homeowners Not To Flush Your Money Down the Drain
- Crains Detroit Names PM Environmental Cool Place to Work in Michigan
- US Federal Contractor Registration: Air Force Pre-Solicitation Posted to FedBizOpps for Environmental Booths at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma
- Environmental laws in LOUISIANA
- Greenberg Traurig Hosts Environmental and Energy Post-Election Implications Webinar
- Specialty Technical Publishers and AECOM Publish Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Protocol for the Russian Federation
- PM Environmental Named Primary Contractor for $400,000 Brownfields Assessment Grant in Grand Rapids
- One in Five Businesses Admit to Increased Paper Use, Despite Environmental Concerns, Says New AIIM Report