What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Image by hans s
Question by leo94: What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Answer by shenyanggerry
They get more concentrated as they move toward the top of the food chain.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Live from The Great Pacific Garbage Patch Attendees Learn About On-Going Research, Ways to Prevent Plastic Pollution in Oceans
- UMaine, UNE, Partners to Receive $20 Million National Science Foundation EPSCoR Grant for Sustainable Ecological Aquaculture Network
- Leading Environmental Company Sees Uptick in Business Thanks to Heated Florida Market
- Brabantia Earns Prestigious C2C Environmental Certification for New Stainless Steel Pedal Bins
- CIGI report commends BRICS environmental progress but calls for clarity on priorities of new development bank
- ISO 14001:2015 Update – ISO/DIS 14001 proposes increasingly strategic approach to environmental management
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine researcher named Recipient of the Childrens Environmental Health (CEHN) 2014 Science Award
- CU-Boulder and NCAR Researchers Seek to Reduce Deadly Air Pollution from Cooking Emissions
- About The Environmental Laws Of The US
- Port of Kalama Honored With Top Award for Environmental Excellence on Navigation Dredging Project