What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Image by hans s
Question by leo94: What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Answer by shenyanggerry
They get more concentrated as they move toward the top of the food chain.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Environmental Factors to Consider When Building Offices
- Earth Electric Proudly Supporting the PACE Program in San Jose for a No Hassle, No Cost out Of Pocket Program to Move Forward with Solar Installation
- How to Make a Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Mesothelioma Victims Center Lists Out Common Questions Asked About Mesothelioma And Answers Them Using Research From The US Environmental Protection Agency
- Ukraine rejoins Stetson Universitys International Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Empire Recycling Corporation Continues its Environmental Commitment by Enrolling in Energy Curtailment Specialists’ Demand Response Program
- Mechanical design, environmental compliance and data security issues
- Jeannine Du Chateau Implemented Environmental Waste Management Practices
- Haynes and Boone Expands Environmental Practice with Addition of Two Washington, D.C. Lawyers
- Data Vista Achieves Environmental Certifications Responsible Recycling (R2:2013), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certifications