What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Image by hans s
Question by leo94: What happens to contaminants and environmental pollution as you move down and up the ecological pyramid?
Answer by shenyanggerry
They get more concentrated as they move toward the top of the food chain.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Specialty Technical Publishers and AECOM Publish Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Protocol for South Korea
- Premier Intellectual Property/Entertainment Attorney Lawrence Waks Joins Wilson Elsers Dallas Office; Move Bolsters Firms IP Capabilities Nationwide
- Environmental Concerns Raising Questions on the Development of Industrial Cooling Technologies; Market Share to Reach $11 Billion in 2019
- Studies Published in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Find That Small Businesses Can Also Benefit From Workplace Wellness Programs
- Actor Mark Ruffalo to Receive Prize for Global Environmental Activism from Dickinson College
- Rising Focus on Environmental Sustainability Drives Growth in the Global Marine Biotechnology Market, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Windsor Marketing Group Earns GreenCircle Award from Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- Metcam Sends 100 Employees to FABTECH This Week and Presents Educational Session on Reducing Environmental Footprint
- Greenstar Home Services Urges Homeowners Not To Flush Your Money Down the Drain