This sentence has a single error or no error. What is it?
Question by : This sentence has a single error or no error. What is it?
Not many authors have described the effects of environmental pollution as effective as Rachael Carson, whose work is still a model for nature writers.
A) no many
B) have described
C) as effective as
D) a model for
E) no error
Answer by Ice
It should be as effectively.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- International Society of Sustainability Professionals To Offer Five-Day Training Session in Jakarta This Summer
- The Trustees of Reservations Hosts 40th Annual Gardeners Gathering in Boston this Saturday, 3/21
- Metcam Sends 100 Employees to FABTECH This Week and Presents Educational Session on Reducing Environmental Footprint
- JAN-PRO Stops the Flu in its Tracks This December with EnviroShield
- Krispy Kreme Scares Up Something Sweet This Halloween
- Drivable Grass Installed This Summer at Super-Sod of The Triangle in Raleigh, NC
- Go Junk Free Will Remove and Recycle All Spas, Pools, and Supplies This Summer
- Reusable Collapse-A-Cup Provides Green Solution to Single Use Cups
- Middle School Students to Race Solar Cars in Junior Solar Sprint Finals This Weekend
- Growing Doubts on Financial Viability of Fracking RevolutionSpotlighted this week at Global Conference in France: Shifting the Terms of International Energy Debate