This sentence has a single error or no error. What is it?
Question by : This sentence has a single error or no error. What is it?
Not many authors have described the effects of environmental pollution as effective as Rachael Carson, whose work is still a model for nature writers.
A) no many
B) have described
C) as effective as
D) a model for
E) no error
Answer by Ice
It should be as effectively.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Go Junk Free Will Remove and Recycle All Spas, Pools, and Supplies This Summer
- Reusable Collapse-A-Cup Provides Green Solution to Single Use Cups
- Middle School Students to Race Solar Cars in Junior Solar Sprint Finals This Weekend
- Growing Doubts on Financial Viability of Fracking RevolutionSpotlighted this week at Global Conference in France: Shifting the Terms of International Energy Debate
- Plenty of Family Fun Things to Do This Summer Season in SLO: Top 10 Things to Do on the Central California Coast Listed by VirtualSLO.com
- Be Proactive in Improving Indoor Air Quality This Spring
- The Aquaponic Source Shares 5 Ways to Make Effective Food Production Changes this Earth Day
- I am looking for a dress for a bat-mitzvah this august! But alas..so many rules. Help!
- Infocast Announces Its 3rd Edition of the Plant DDD Summit in Chicago, IL this May
- Please someone Help Me with this Environment Temperature Problem !?