Q&A: Which of the following is not an environmental consequence of using fossil fuels?
Question by Dina: Which of the following is not an environmental consequence of utilizing fossil fuels?
Which of the following is not an environmental consequence of using fossil fuels?
A. A throughout the world infrastructure extracts, processes, and transports fossil fuels.
B. Wildlife habits can be disturbed when fossil fuels are extracted.
C. Chemical byproducts from burning fossil fuels can trigger air pollution.
D. Burning fossil fuels can release greenhouse gases into the environment, which contribute to worldwide warming.
Very best solution:
Remedy by Piscespets
Include your very own solution in the responses!
- Jeannine Du Chateau Implemented Environmental Waste Management Practices
- Haynes and Boone Expands Environmental Practice with Addition of Two Washington, D.C. Lawyers
- Data Vista Achieves Environmental Certifications Responsible Recycling (R2:2013), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certifications
- H2 Environmental Named 2014 Business of the Year in Chino CA
- The Law Office of Jason H. Reece Goes Green with New Environmental and Health Initiatives for Employees
- Using an Ancient Approach to Farming to Address Lake Eries Modern Problems
- Leading Environmental Company Sees Uptick in Business Thanks to Heated Florida Market
- Brabantia Earns Prestigious C2C Environmental Certification for New Stainless Steel Pedal Bins
- CIGI report commends BRICS environmental progress but calls for clarity on priorities of new development bank
- ISO 14001:2015 Update – ISO/DIS 14001 proposes increasingly strategic approach to environmental management