Q&A: Which of the following is not an environmental consequence of using fossil fuels?
Question by Dina: Which of the following is not an environmental consequence of utilizing fossil fuels?
Which of the following is not an environmental consequence of using fossil fuels?
A. A throughout the world infrastructure extracts, processes, and transports fossil fuels.
B. Wildlife habits can be disturbed when fossil fuels are extracted.
C. Chemical byproducts from burning fossil fuels can trigger air pollution.
D. Burning fossil fuels can release greenhouse gases into the environment, which contribute to worldwide warming.
Very best solution:
Remedy by Piscespets
Include your very own solution in the responses!
- Environmental, Civil, Mechanical, and Forensic Engineer?
- Environmental Consultants are the friends of Earth
- Non-Profit Environmental Group Seeks Funding through an Indiegogo Campaign to Rid Ocean of Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- list of environmental problems?
- Stop Environmental Pollution In South Dakota Through Dumpster Rental
- Former Head of West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection Files Class Action Lawsuit in Connection with Elk River Spill
- Leading Environmental Consulting Firm ESA Cuts Payables Processing Time in Half With CCG Product
- The Need Of Environmental Training For Dealing With Present Ecological Issues
- Environmental Engineering?
- Q&A: environmental pollution problem?