how many types of pollution is there?
Image by The U.S. National Archives
Query by Emily: how many sorts of pollution is there?
Im carrying out a task for college and I need to know how a lot of kinds of environmental pollution there are. Any expertise would be most beneficial! thanks
Response by electropath
Air pollution, h2o pollution, soil pollution, sound pollution, light pollution it’s possible even room junk as room pollution. Litter and garbage dumps need to count also, as a thing different that microscopic harmful toxins existing in soil.
Know greater? Leave your personal answer in the remarks!
- Live from The Great Pacific Garbage Patch Attendees Learn About On-Going Research, Ways to Prevent Plastic Pollution in Oceans
- CU-Boulder and NCAR Researchers Seek to Reduce Deadly Air Pollution from Cooking Emissions
- Strict Air Pollution Control Regulations and Environmental Policies by Governments to Boost the Air Quality Control Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Q&A: Are there any environmental issues related to fast food?
- Some help on my project on pollution?
- Q&A: Which agency of the U.S. government is responsible for regulating pollution? multiple choice, 10 points?
- UV Light and Interior Air Pollution Facts
- How can there be global warning if God is in change of the weather?
- How pollution might affect the Water Environment
- Q&A: Water Pollution question?