Q&A: are there any univs in the US which do not ask for a financial statement alongwith application?
Question by usha s: are there any univs in the US which do not ask for a financial statement alongwith application?
prefereably offering grad courses in environmental management or engineering
Answer by nickyc
There is no way for you to get a VISA to stay in america and study without proof of sufficient finances. I have applied to uni in America, i am from the UK, and i found that they really go through finances with a fine tooth comb, requiring bank statments, an affidavit and other supporting documents to prove you can cover the costs of not only tuition, but living expenses also.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- I really need to know if there are any BRAND NEW proxies out there?
- Why was there no mention of environmental issues in light of the recent crisis in the Gulf?
- KieranTimberlake Unveils New Software Application for the Building Industry that Promotes Life Cycle-Based Design Decisions
- Environmental Design Research Association Statement on the Proposed National Architecture Accrediting Board 2014 Conditions for Accreditation
- Consensus Statement Offers Guidance on the Use of Biometric Screenings as a Workplace Wellness Tool
- Is there anywhere I can find a completely independent non biased study on how humans affect Climate change?
- Combustion Controls, Equipments & Systems Market – By Product, Application & Geography (2013 – 2018)
- Is there some evidence to be revealed, that environmental Waco’s kept the army from fortifying the dams and?
- Mobile Application Development Ecosystem Determines Platform Success
- Is there EU Grants for Green Businesses in Ireland?