Can I Major in one course (college) and Minor at two?
Image by Horatio3k
Question by Pho3nixX008: Can I Major in one course (college) and Minor at two?
I love both Physcology and Wildlife Management/ Environmental Science. I study E. S. already in High school. I’ve always wanted to minor in Art and Major in Physcology. But, my heart has changed and I was wondering if I could major in ither both and minor Art. Or major in Physchology and minor in both Wildlife Management and Art. HELP PLZ!!~
P.S. — I plan on going to UMASS Amherst. Is this a wise choice?
Answer by R. B.
Major/minors are up to the specific university you are attending. Everyone has their own rules, so check the catalog at the place you decide to attend.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Which major is more relevant to architectural environmental engineering?
- What environmental jobs can I get with this major and minors?
- Abington Memorial Hospital to Become Regional Medical Campus for Drexel University College of Medicine
- Therma-Flite, Clean Technology Solutions Provider, Closes Major Round of Financing Totaling $7.5 Million, to Continue Goal of Creating Sustainable Future for the Planet.
- After graduating from college how hard is it to work in Mexico or a South American Country?
- Pace University Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Its Pleasantville Campus and Breaks Ground On Major Transformation Project
- Transformative Wave Partners with Northeast Utilities to Help Customers Achieve Major Energy Savings
- Major New Report on Tuesday: Climate Science Says Global Warming Is Not a Crisis
- what courses are needed to major in environmental studies?
- NJIT Offers New Six Sigma Green Belt Course: This Non-Credit Course Will Prepare Students for the ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Exam