What are some Environmental issues with the Boreal Cordillera?
Question by Ted L: What are some Environmental issues with the Boreal Cordillera?
I have a project due and i can’t find anything on environmental issues with it. This would mean things that harm the environment like coal mining or jobs and objects that cause problems with the environment.
Answer by Earth Man
Mostly mining, and at that, mostly gold (as per the Klondike Gold Rush). There are also lumber issues from the timber industry cutting out large pieces of forest. A natural problem with the forest comes with the spruce beetle, which destroys… spruce trees. These insects have killed more trees than the logging industry. It has also been damaged by the installation of hydroelectric facilities, and even agriculture in some areas.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Environmental, Civil, Mechanical, and Forensic Engineer?
- Environmental Consultants are the friends of Earth
- Non-Profit Environmental Group Seeks Funding through an Indiegogo Campaign to Rid Ocean of Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- list of environmental problems?
- Stop Environmental Pollution In South Dakota Through Dumpster Rental
- Former Head of West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection Files Class Action Lawsuit in Connection with Elk River Spill
- Leading Environmental Consulting Firm ESA Cuts Payables Processing Time in Half With CCG Product
- The Need Of Environmental Training For Dealing With Present Ecological Issues
- what are some environmentals impacts of solar thermal: the solar water heater?
- Environmental Engineering?