What are some Environmental issues with the Boreal Cordillera?
Question by Ted L: What are some Environmental issues with the Boreal Cordillera?
I have a project due and i can’t find anything on environmental issues with it. This would mean things that harm the environment like coal mining or jobs and objects that cause problems with the environment.
Answer by Earth Man
Mostly mining, and at that, mostly gold (as per the Klondike Gold Rush). There are also lumber issues from the timber industry cutting out large pieces of forest. A natural problem with the forest comes with the spruce beetle, which destroys… spruce trees. These insects have killed more trees than the logging industry. It has also been damaged by the installation of hydroelectric facilities, and even agriculture in some areas.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Can I still get a job in research or scientific field work with a environmental studies major?
- How do I start my own environmental business?
- Environmental Laws in Minnesota
- What do I need to do to get my Masters in Environmental Health?
- No Stress Environmental Training
- Would learning how to write environmental impact statements help?
- Environmental Friendly Marketing
- Shreveport Environmental Consulting Services- Some facts
- Mold Costs CMS $200K, Florida Mold Inspection Company AGC Environmental Gives Out Tip to Avoid Such Huge Mold Removal Expense
- Which major is more relevant to architectural environmental engineering?