What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Question by ѕαяσσηα: What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Answer by ameen.honest
lack of water, where it comes from and where it goes
in a country without lakes and rivers, the main source of water is desalination plants ..
there are new plants under construction, and we hope that it will cover the demand
also, in jeddah, the 2nd biggest city, we don’t have proper seawage system. it is a total mess. there is a big project under construction, and we hope it will be efficient
anyhow, these two issues are in continuous criticism in local papers almost in weekly (if not daily) basis
Add your own answer in the comments!
- PM Environmental Named Primary Contractor for $400,000 Brownfields Assessment Grant in Grand Rapids
- One in Five Businesses Admit to Increased Paper Use, Despite Environmental Concerns, Says New AIIM Report
- Visionary Leaders Across Sectors Issue a Renewed Vision for Protecting Children’s Environmental Health
- Xanterra Parks & Resorts Awarded LODGING Sustainability Award for Environmental Successes, Innovation
- The Ultimate Spelling Editors At eReflect Introduce Blog Readers To Some Of The Least-Known Words
- Environmental Risk Management Control To The Sulfuric Acid Industry
- Assessing The Environmental Impact Of Products – Introduction To Lifecycle Assessment
- Philadelphia Fall Foliage Ready to Peak and Giroud Tree and Lawn Offers Where to Find Best Fall Colors, Concerns about Early Color Change and Fall Tree Service Actions
- Asheville GreenPower, French Broad Food Co-op and Living Web Farms host event about Genetically Modified Organisms
- Palo Alto Software to Host Panel on Womens Workplace Issues