What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Question by ѕαяσσηα: What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Answer by ameen.honest
lack of water, where it comes from and where it goes
in a country without lakes and rivers, the main source of water is desalination plants ..
there are new plants under construction, and we hope that it will cover the demand
also, in jeddah, the 2nd biggest city, we don’t have proper seawage system. it is a total mess. there is a big project under construction, and we hope it will be efficient
anyhow, these two issues are in continuous criticism in local papers almost in weekly (if not daily) basis
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- Metcam Sends 100 Employees to FABTECH This Week and Presents Educational Session on Reducing Environmental Footprint
- Crains Detroit Names PM Environmental Cool Place to Work in Michigan
- US Federal Contractor Registration: Air Force Pre-Solicitation Posted to FedBizOpps for Environmental Booths at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma
- Jason Beisel Hits Hole in One with New Childrens Book about Golf
- Mesothelioma Victims Center Shares Recent Study On Talc Power Related To Asbestos Exposure And Urges Diagnosed Victims To Call About The Best Possible Compensation
- Environmental laws in LOUISIANA
- Greenberg Traurig Hosts Environmental and Energy Post-Election Implications Webinar
- Mexican Government Recognizes Experiencias Xcaret for its Wildlife Care
- Specialty Technical Publishers and AECOM Publish Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Protocol for the Russian Federation