What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Question by ѕαяσσηα: What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Answer by ameen.honest
lack of water, where it comes from and where it goes
in a country without lakes and rivers, the main source of water is desalination plants ..
there are new plants under construction, and we hope that it will cover the demand
also, in jeddah, the 2nd biggest city, we don’t have proper seawage system. it is a total mess. there is a big project under construction, and we hope it will be efficient
anyhow, these two issues are in continuous criticism in local papers almost in weekly (if not daily) basis
Add your own answer in the comments!
- HSH.com Weekly Mortgage Rates Radar: Mortgage Rates Wandering About
- Live from The Great Pacific Garbage Patch Attendees Learn About On-Going Research, Ways to Prevent Plastic Pollution in Oceans
- Leading Environmental Company Sees Uptick in Business Thanks to Heated Florida Market
- Brabantia Earns Prestigious C2C Environmental Certification for New Stainless Steel Pedal Bins
- CIGI report commends BRICS environmental progress but calls for clarity on priorities of new development bank
- ISO 14001:2015 Update – ISO/DIS 14001 proposes increasingly strategic approach to environmental management
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine researcher named Recipient of the Childrens Environmental Health (CEHN) 2014 Science Award
- About The Environmental Laws Of The US
- Port of Kalama Honored With Top Award for Environmental Excellence on Navigation Dredging Project
- Stringent Quality, Performance, and Environmental Standards Drive the Global Pigments and Dyes Market, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.