What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Question by ѕαяσσηα: What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Answer by ameen.honest
lack of water, where it comes from and where it goes
in a country without lakes and rivers, the main source of water is desalination plants ..
there are new plants under construction, and we hope that it will cover the demand
also, in jeddah, the 2nd biggest city, we don’t have proper seawage system. it is a total mess. there is a big project under construction, and we hope it will be efficient
anyhow, these two issues are in continuous criticism in local papers almost in weekly (if not daily) basis
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Mesothelioma Victims Center Lists Out Common Questions Asked About Mesothelioma And Answers Them Using Research From The US Environmental Protection Agency
- More About Global Warming
- Ukraine rejoins Stetson Universitys International Environmental Moot Court Competition
- Empire Recycling Corporation Continues its Environmental Commitment by Enrolling in Energy Curtailment Specialists’ Demand Response Program
- Mechanical design, environmental compliance and data security issues
- Jeannine Du Chateau Implemented Environmental Waste Management Practices
- Haynes and Boone Expands Environmental Practice with Addition of Two Washington, D.C. Lawyers
- Data Vista Achieves Environmental Certifications Responsible Recycling (R2:2013), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certifications
- H2 Environmental Named 2014 Business of the Year in Chino CA
- The Law Office of Jason H. Reece Goes Green with New Environmental and Health Initiatives for Employees