What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Question by ѕαяσσηα: What are some environmental issues in Saudi Arabia and what is the government doing about it?
Answer by ameen.honest
lack of water, where it comes from and where it goes
in a country without lakes and rivers, the main source of water is desalination plants ..
there are new plants under construction, and we hope that it will cover the demand
also, in jeddah, the 2nd biggest city, we don’t have proper seawage system. it is a total mess. there is a big project under construction, and we hope it will be efficient
anyhow, these two issues are in continuous criticism in local papers almost in weekly (if not daily) basis
Add your own answer in the comments!
- What Are The GHS Health And Environmental Hazards?
- What is an environmental geologist?
- How many countries have environmental protection agencies?
- Environmental law field? Any lawyers?
- Q&A: Why don’t people take into account environment when they are talking about how good a guy does with women?
- Social, economic and environmental factors?
- Environmental, Civil, Mechanical, and Forensic Engineer?
- Environmental Consultants are the friends of Earth
- Non-Profit Environmental Group Seeks Funding through an Indiegogo Campaign to Rid Ocean of Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- list of environmental problems?