Q&A: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
Question by privatetime: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
If you could name them, what companies do you believe want to know about environmental sanitation issues?
Answer by DrHenry
The simple answer is all of them. You present methods that will make things cleaner at a cheaper price, they will beat a path to your door and make you a very rich person. If your ideas force them into shutting down, no one will be interested. Most ideas fall between the two extremes, but it takes a leap in technology compared to in the past.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Fenstermaker Environmental News – Misconceptions About Air Permitting Can Cost Companies More Than Money
- 2014 UN Global South-South Development Expo in Washington, DC Culminates with Showcasing of 70 Successful Solutions to Poverty Challenges
- Matt Shipp Joins the Control Solutions Team as Vice President of Marketing
- New EIC Solutions Website is Responsive — Optimized for Viewing on Any Sized Device.
- Monsanto & Dow Spend More Than $8 Million Dollars on Maui Ballot Initiative, Yet Lose to Citizens Groups; Companies Vow to Fight GMO Moratorium
- Millions Die, Hundreds of Millions More Suffer Needlessly; New Book, Radical Response: Free Market Solutions to Global Crises, Confronts the Worlds Most Dire Challenges
- Top 10 Best SEO Hosting Announces That GreenGeeks.com And HostMonster Are Among The Most Reliable Linux Web Hosting Companies In 2014
- Palo Alto Software to Host Panel on Womens Workplace Issues
- Consulting Engineer Brian Brazill to Demonstrate Modality Solutions Advantage Transport Simulation Laboratory Software at 12th Annual Cold Chain Global Forum
- Predictive Solutions Congratulates Cummins on Receiving the Robert W. Campbell Award