Q&A: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
Question by privatetime: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
If you could name them, what companies do you believe want to know about environmental sanitation issues?
Answer by DrHenry
The simple answer is all of them. You present methods that will make things cleaner at a cheaper price, they will beat a path to your door and make you a very rich person. If your ideas force them into shutting down, no one will be interested. Most ideas fall between the two extremes, but it takes a leap in technology compared to in the past.
Give your answer to this question below!
- National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Signs on for Energy Saving Solutions Energy-Efficient Forever LED Lights
- Energy Saving Solutions Launches New Ballast-Compatible Eco-Friendly Forever LED Light Nationwide
- IBHS Meets with White House on Resilience and Mitigation Issues
- Call for companies for EuropaBio 5th most innovative awards and for the Entente Life Sciences Investment Forum
- Specialty Technical Publishers Releases eBook to Help Canadian, U.S. and International Companies Comply with Canadas New Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
- New Latitude Study Showcases Kids Solutions for a More Sustainable World
- Q&A: Are there any environmental issues related to fast food?
- Q&A: I want to become a green consultant, how do i get into the industry? and where can i gain the knowledge needed?
- Environmental issues in Panama?
- ERA Environmental Management Solutions Introduces New Streamlined Interface for SDS Viewer Module