Q&A: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
Question by privatetime: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
If you could name them, what companies do you believe want to know about environmental sanitation issues?
Answer by DrHenry
The simple answer is all of them. You present methods that will make things cleaner at a cheaper price, they will beat a path to your door and make you a very rich person. If your ideas force them into shutting down, no one will be interested. Most ideas fall between the two extremes, but it takes a leap in technology compared to in the past.
Give your answer to this question below!
- LED Lighting Solutions Provider aeternusLED
- The Need Of Environmental Training For Dealing With Present Ecological Issues
- Prolexic Issues High Alert Threat Advisory for DNS Flooder DDoS Attack Toolkit – Prolexic Issues High Alert Threat Advisory for DNS Flooder DDoS Attack Toolkit
- New Qualitative Exposure Assessment Tool Helps Life Science Companies Evaluate Occupational Exposures to Potent Compounds
- DCS by Fisher & Paykel Sets Stage for “Out Is The New In,” Introduces Outdoor Storage Solutions For Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen Experience at HPBExpo 2014
- Deadline Solutions, Inc. Announces WVS as an Alternative to LogTag Recorders LogTag
- Telematics Update: Giving Consumers What They Really Want in the Connected Car
- Important environmental issues?
- Stringent environmental testing solutions from Climatic Services
- Top Sleep Stealers and Simple Solutions Discussed in Latest Whats The Best Bed Article