Q&A: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
Question by privatetime: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
If you could name them, what companies do you believe want to know about environmental sanitation issues?
Answer by DrHenry
The simple answer is all of them. You present methods that will make things cleaner at a cheaper price, they will beat a path to your door and make you a very rich person. If your ideas force them into shutting down, no one will be interested. Most ideas fall between the two extremes, but it takes a leap in technology compared to in the past.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Consulting Engineer Brian Brazill to Demonstrate Modality Solutions Advantage Transport Simulation Laboratory Software at 12th Annual Cold Chain Global Forum
- Predictive Solutions Congratulates Cummins on Receiving the Robert W. Campbell Award
- DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Yingli Solar Collaborate on China Solar Power Project
- Top 10 Best SEO Hosting Provides Useful Advice For Those Ho Want To Buy Fast Hosting
- Mechanical design, environmental compliance and data security issues
- CNPR Certification Revised 14th Edition Is Now Available as the CNPR Becomes More of a Standard With Hundreds of Companies When Hiring Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Candidates
- Wise Now Offering Custom Planning Solutions for Alternate Energy Providers
- Shugrues Restaurant Modernizes with Energy Saving Solutions Forever LED Lights, the Only LED with a Lifetime Guarantee
- Toner Supplies In Carson, California At A Discount From ITD Print Solutions
- Novelty Transportation Companies Latest to Benefit from Customized Wise Busines Plans