Q&A: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
Question by privatetime: what companies in the USA want solutions to sanitation issues?
If you could name them, what companies do you believe want to know about environmental sanitation issues?
Answer by DrHenry
The simple answer is all of them. You present methods that will make things cleaner at a cheaper price, they will beat a path to your door and make you a very rich person. If your ideas force them into shutting down, no one will be interested. Most ideas fall between the two extremes, but it takes a leap in technology compared to in the past.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Energy Saving Solutions Eyes Puerto Rico Market for the Sale of Its Revolutionary Energy Efficient Forever LED Lights
- Key Steps to World Health: Water, Sanitation
- Champions School of Real Estate Ranked #28 Amongst Texas Monthlys 2014 Best Companies to Work for in Texas
- Education Uprising: YES! Magazine Challenges Myth of Failing Public Schools, Highlights Grassroots Solutions
- Q&A: What are the Environmental Problems,its issues and concern in the community?
- Can any one suggest online books on environmental design issues?
- CloverETL Services Revitalized the Data Warehouse for BTC Solutions autoVHC Platform
- Energy Saving Solutions Signs Contract with Mobile, Alabama-Based Simply Seafood for the Installation of Forever LED Lights
- Energy Saving Solutions Taps Dan Dawson Sr. as Director of National Sales
- Rodents Stop Offers One-Stop Rodent Solutions