Q&A: Extraction of Metal-What is the environmental impact?
Query by Hamster tazzy: Extraction of Steel-What is the environmental effect?
Is there any environmental effect of extracting ores- for illustration quarrying and so forth. I can’t discover significantly thats related on the web..
Reply by neolotismaster
Extraction of reactive metals makes use of electrolysis and needs the ores to be molten. This consume a significant sum of vitality and, since most countries use fossil gas for power, increases the sum of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Give your answer to this question under!
- Youth Protect Local Watershed with GM Environmental Mentors on Earth Day
- Earth Day Sees Frog Leap Across Time to Warn of Climate Change Impact
- does biological science include environmental science?
- What effects Environmental Protection?
- Q&A: Environmental Problem?
- Mold to Cost Lenawee County Sheriff Department 13K, Florida Mold Removal Company AGC Environmental Shares a Tip How to Prevent Such a Huge Expense
- Does anyone understand how conservative environmental policy would work?
- Environmental Current Affairs
- What are the environmental impacts of mining coal?
- Q&A: What are three environmental factors that affect photosynthesis?