Q&A: Extraction of Metal-What is the environmental impact?
Query by Hamster tazzy: Extraction of Steel-What is the environmental effect?
Is there any environmental effect of extracting ores- for illustration quarrying and so forth. I can’t discover significantly thats related on the web..
Reply by neolotismaster
Extraction of reactive metals makes use of electrolysis and needs the ores to be molten. This consume a significant sum of vitality and, since most countries use fossil gas for power, increases the sum of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Give your answer to this question under!
- Leading Environmental Company Sees Uptick in Business Thanks to Heated Florida Market
- Brabantia Earns Prestigious C2C Environmental Certification for New Stainless Steel Pedal Bins
- Summerhill Impact: Clean Wake Program Targets Ontario Cottage Owners
- CIGI report commends BRICS environmental progress but calls for clarity on priorities of new development bank
- ISO 14001:2015 Update – ISO/DIS 14001 proposes increasingly strategic approach to environmental management
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) School of Medicine researcher named Recipient of the Childrens Environmental Health (CEHN) 2014 Science Award
- About The Environmental Laws Of The US
- Port of Kalama Honored With Top Award for Environmental Excellence on Navigation Dredging Project
- Stringent Quality, Performance, and Environmental Standards Drive the Global Pigments and Dyes Market, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- A boom in shale gas “may be a blessing for the environment” | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK