Q&A: Extraction of Metal-What is the environmental impact?
Query by Hamster tazzy: Extraction of Steel-What is the environmental effect?
Is there any environmental effect of extracting ores- for illustration quarrying and so forth. I can’t discover significantly thats related on the web..
Reply by neolotismaster
Extraction of reactive metals makes use of electrolysis and needs the ores to be molten. This consume a significant sum of vitality and, since most countries use fossil gas for power, increases the sum of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Give your answer to this question under!
- Can I still get a job in research or scientific field work with a environmental studies major?
- How do I start my own environmental business?
- Environmental Laws in Minnesota
- What do I need to do to get my Masters in Environmental Health?
- No Stress Environmental Training
- Would learning how to write environmental impact statements help?
- Environmental Friendly Marketing
- Shreveport Environmental Consulting Services- Some facts
- Mold Costs CMS $200K, Florida Mold Inspection Company AGC Environmental Gives Out Tip to Avoid Such Huge Mold Removal Expense
- Which major is more relevant to architectural environmental engineering?