Q&A: Extraction of Metal-What is the environmental impact?
Query by Hamster tazzy: Extraction of Steel-What is the environmental effect?
Is there any environmental effect of extracting ores- for illustration quarrying and so forth. I can’t discover significantly thats related on the web..
Reply by neolotismaster
Extraction of reactive metals makes use of electrolysis and needs the ores to be molten. This consume a significant sum of vitality and, since most countries use fossil gas for power, increases the sum of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Give your answer to this question under!
- Environmental law field? Any lawyers?
- Social, economic and environmental factors?
- Environmental, Civil, Mechanical, and Forensic Engineer?
- Environmental Consultants are the friends of Earth
- Non-Profit Environmental Group Seeks Funding through an Indiegogo Campaign to Rid Ocean of Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- list of environmental problems?
- Stop Environmental Pollution In South Dakota Through Dumpster Rental
- Former Head of West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection Files Class Action Lawsuit in Connection with Elk River Spill
- Leading Environmental Consulting Firm ESA Cuts Payables Processing Time in Half With CCG Product
- The Need Of Environmental Training For Dealing With Present Ecological Issues