Q&A: Extraction of Metal-What is the environmental impact?
Query by Hamster tazzy: Extraction of Steel-What is the environmental effect?
Is there any environmental effect of extracting ores- for illustration quarrying and so forth. I can’t discover significantly thats related on the web..
Reply by neolotismaster
Extraction of reactive metals makes use of electrolysis and needs the ores to be molten. This consume a significant sum of vitality and, since most countries use fossil gas for power, increases the sum of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Give your answer to this question under!
- Impact The Environment With Stormwater Management
- Specialty Technical Publishers and AECOM Publish Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Audit Protocol for the Russian Federation
- PM Environmental Named Primary Contractor for $400,000 Brownfields Assessment Grant in Grand Rapids
- One in Five Businesses Admit to Increased Paper Use, Despite Environmental Concerns, Says New AIIM Report
- Visionary Leaders Across Sectors Issue a Renewed Vision for Protecting Children’s Environmental Health
- Xanterra Parks & Resorts Awarded LODGING Sustainability Award for Environmental Successes, Innovation
- Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety Engages University of Texas to Conduct Independent Impact Assessment of Safety Trainings
- Environmental Risk Management Control To The Sulfuric Acid Industry
- Assessing The Environmental Impact Of Products – Introduction To Lifecycle Assessment
- Environmental Factors to Consider When Building Offices