Q&A: Extraction of Metal-What is the environmental impact?
Query by Hamster tazzy: Extraction of Steel-What is the environmental effect?
Is there any environmental effect of extracting ores- for illustration quarrying and so forth. I can’t discover significantly thats related on the web..
Reply by neolotismaster
Extraction of reactive metals makes use of electrolysis and needs the ores to be molten. This consume a significant sum of vitality and, since most countries use fossil gas for power, increases the sum of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
Give your answer to this question under!
- About The Environmental Laws Of The US
- Port of Kalama Honored With Top Award for Environmental Excellence on Navigation Dredging Project
- Stringent Quality, Performance, and Environmental Standards Drive the Global Pigments and Dyes Market, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- A boom in shale gas “may be a blessing for the environment” | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- Assess the environmental impact of shale gas and improve its commercial potential | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- Strict Air Pollution Control Regulations and Environmental Policies by Governments to Boost the Air Quality Control Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Manhattan College Launches Interdisciplinary Environmental Science Major
- Increasing Environmental Concerns Drive the Drilling Waste Management Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Q&A: Which technologies can solve environmental problems?
- Environmental friendly jobs?