Negative environmental impact of tourism in the Philippines?
Query by poetess: Damaging environmental effect of tourism in the Philippines?
Examples of negative results of tourism on the atmosphere in the Philippines. Make sure you cite your sources and if you wrote a paper on it, please deliver it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Very best answer:
Reply by Paul
As much as I enjoy this country, it pains me to say the following. I believe that, generally speaking, Filipinos are their own worst enemies when it arrives to a damaging environmental influence. Travelers who pay a visit to right here lead to much much less bad environmental effect than do the Philippine citizens.
In most places of the Philippines, trash is thrown out like it is nothing. If you are riding a jeepney, a bus, or yet another kind of public transportation, Filipinos have no problem at all in throwing plastic wrappers, and so forth., from the automobile as it goes down the street.
On the other hand, I, however, make a conscious effort to set my trash aside, location it in my backpack, or to place it in a bin on the vehicle prior to stopping at my vacation destination. I believe that several vacationers, divers for case in point, are considerably a lot more environmentally aware and go out of their way to preserve the region clean, especially the waters in which they dive.
What do you think? Solution under!
- Earth Day Sees Frog Leap Across Time to Warn of Climate Change Impact
- does biological science include environmental science?
- What effects Environmental Protection?
- Q&A: Environmental Problem?
- Mold to Cost Lenawee County Sheriff Department 13K, Florida Mold Removal Company AGC Environmental Shares a Tip How to Prevent Such a Huge Expense
- Does anyone understand how conservative environmental policy would work?
- Environmental Current Affairs
- What are the environmental impacts of mining coal?
- Q&A: What are three environmental factors that affect photosynthesis?
- Q&A: Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, and Ecology?