Negative environmental impact of tourism in the Philippines?
Query by poetess: Damaging environmental effect of tourism in the Philippines?
Examples of negative results of tourism on the atmosphere in the Philippines. Make sure you cite your sources and if you wrote a paper on it, please deliver it to email@example.com
Very best answer:
Reply by Paul
As much as I enjoy this country, it pains me to say the following. I believe that, generally speaking, Filipinos are their own worst enemies when it arrives to a damaging environmental influence. Travelers who pay a visit to right here lead to much much less bad environmental effect than do the Philippine citizens.
In most places of the Philippines, trash is thrown out like it is nothing. If you are riding a jeepney, a bus, or yet another kind of public transportation, Filipinos have no problem at all in throwing plastic wrappers, and so forth., from the automobile as it goes down the street.
On the other hand, I, however, make a conscious effort to set my trash aside, location it in my backpack, or to place it in a bin on the vehicle prior to stopping at my vacation destination. I believe that several vacationers, divers for case in point, are considerably a lot more environmentally aware and go out of their way to preserve the region clean, especially the waters in which they dive.
What do you think? Solution under!
- Jeannine Du Chateau Implemented Environmental Waste Management Practices
- Haynes and Boone Expands Environmental Practice with Addition of Two Washington, D.C. Lawyers
- Data Vista Achieves Environmental Certifications Responsible Recycling (R2:2013), ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certifications
- H2 Environmental Named 2014 Business of the Year in Chino CA
- The Law Office of Jason H. Reece Goes Green with New Environmental and Health Initiatives for Employees
- Leading Environmental Company Sees Uptick in Business Thanks to Heated Florida Market
- Brabantia Earns Prestigious C2C Environmental Certification for New Stainless Steel Pedal Bins
- Summerhill Impact: Clean Wake Program Targets Ontario Cottage Owners
- Ending Hunger in the Philippines – Stop Hunger Now Celebrates the Grand Opening of Stop Hunger Now Philippines
- CIGI report commends BRICS environmental progress but calls for clarity on priorities of new development bank