Negative environmental impact of tourism in the Philippines?
Query by poetess: Damaging environmental effect of tourism in the Philippines?
Examples of negative results of tourism on the atmosphere in the Philippines. Make sure you cite your sources and if you wrote a paper on it, please deliver it to email@example.com
Very best answer:
Reply by Paul
As much as I enjoy this country, it pains me to say the following. I believe that, generally speaking, Filipinos are their own worst enemies when it arrives to a damaging environmental influence. Travelers who pay a visit to right here lead to much much less bad environmental effect than do the Philippine citizens.
In most places of the Philippines, trash is thrown out like it is nothing. If you are riding a jeepney, a bus, or yet another kind of public transportation, Filipinos have no problem at all in throwing plastic wrappers, and so forth., from the automobile as it goes down the street.
On the other hand, I, however, make a conscious effort to set my trash aside, location it in my backpack, or to place it in a bin on the vehicle prior to stopping at my vacation destination. I believe that several vacationers, divers for case in point, are considerably a lot more environmentally aware and go out of their way to preserve the region clean, especially the waters in which they dive.
What do you think? Solution under!
- Social, economic and environmental factors?
- Environmental, Civil, Mechanical, and Forensic Engineer?
- Environmental Consultants are the friends of Earth
- Non-Profit Environmental Group Seeks Funding through an Indiegogo Campaign to Rid Ocean of Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- list of environmental problems?
- Stop Environmental Pollution In South Dakota Through Dumpster Rental
- Former Head of West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection Files Class Action Lawsuit in Connection with Elk River Spill
- Leading Environmental Consulting Firm ESA Cuts Payables Processing Time in Half With CCG Product
- The Need Of Environmental Training For Dealing With Present Ecological Issues
- Environmental Engineering?