Q&A: How much CO2 did Mt. St. Helens produce when it erupted? Will the EPA outlaw such eruptions in the future?
Image by 1010uk
Question by gws35: How much CO2 did Mt. St. Helens produce when it erupted? Will the EPA outlaw such eruptions in the future?
Will volcanoes on U.S. soil be designated Superfund cleanup sites?
Will we be required to stop driving our cars whenver a volcano erupts, to mitigate the carbon footprint of the eruption?
Will the EPA develop ways to block up the lava pipes of volcanoes to stop them from erupting ever again and causing irreversible environmental destruction?
Ummmmm….. considering that volcanoes have been erupting for what, billions of years now, why didn’t they already create irreversible and lethal climate change that wiped out all life on the planet before humans even existed?
My brain hurts…
George – oh, so THAT’S what cap & trade means. I like it!
Answer by wrfine
Yes they are going to Nuke the Damn thing!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Failure Analysis Equipment Market An Overview of Growth Factors and Future Prospects 2012 – 2019: Transparency Market Research
- Polyisobutylene (Butyl Rubber) Market – A Current Market Overview and Future Prospects 2013 – 2019
- Oakland Zoos Conservation Speaker Series Presents, A Future for Cheetahs
- Foley’s Produce Gives Back to Local Community
- Urban Produce Opens First Patented Vertical Growing Unit in Irvine, CA
- Seedstock Sustainable Agriculture Conference to Examine Future of Local Food Systems; Third Annual Event Will Be November 11-12, 2014, at UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Carnegie Council Presents “Ethics & International Affairs” Summer 2014 Issue Featuring Articles on Human Rights, Drones, and Much More
- Produce Pioneer NatureSweet, Recognized for Employee Leadership Program
- Vienna and Manassas, VA Patients of Dr. Richard Goldin Can Now Enjoy the Benefits of Digital X-Rays When Undergoing Procedures Such as Dental Implant Placement
- New Report On Potential of Organic Waste To Produce Carbon-Neutral Vehicle Fuel