Q&A: How much CO2 did Mt. St. Helens produce when it erupted? Will the EPA outlaw such eruptions in the future?
Image by 1010uk
Question by gws35: How much CO2 did Mt. St. Helens produce when it erupted? Will the EPA outlaw such eruptions in the future?
Will volcanoes on U.S. soil be designated Superfund cleanup sites?
Will we be required to stop driving our cars whenver a volcano erupts, to mitigate the carbon footprint of the eruption?
Will the EPA develop ways to block up the lava pipes of volcanoes to stop them from erupting ever again and causing irreversible environmental destruction?
Ummmmm….. considering that volcanoes have been erupting for what, billions of years now, why didn’t they already create irreversible and lethal climate change that wiped out all life on the planet before humans even existed?
My brain hurts…
George – oh, so THAT’S what cap & trade means. I like it!
Answer by wrfine
Yes they are going to Nuke the Damn thing!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- How big is my environmental footprint? How much pollution am I causing?
- Doe Run Celebrates 150 Years of Lead Mining and a Bright Future for Missouri Lead
- Which has more future environmental sciences, biology.?
- The Disabled Pay Much More for Auto Insurance, New Study Shows
- Ambassador Tommy Koh of Singapore Named Great Negotiator of 2014 by Harvard Law Schools Program on Negotiation and Harvard Kennedy Schools Future of Diplomacy Project
- Tracking Green Jobs in the Future
- Dallas Airmotive Positions for the Future, Announces Moves and New Test Facility
- Travel to Peru from the United States is Poised to Increase in Near Future
- Encina Wastewater Authority and Anaergia Announce Strategic Alliance to Produce Natural Fertilizer
- How does the science of climate change depend on how much money a former VP or a business owner has?