Q&A: How much CO2 did Mt. St. Helens produce when it erupted? Will the EPA outlaw such eruptions in the future?
Image by 1010uk
Question by gws35: How much CO2 did Mt. St. Helens produce when it erupted? Will the EPA outlaw such eruptions in the future?
Will volcanoes on U.S. soil be designated Superfund cleanup sites?
Will we be required to stop driving our cars whenver a volcano erupts, to mitigate the carbon footprint of the eruption?
Will the EPA develop ways to block up the lava pipes of volcanoes to stop them from erupting ever again and causing irreversible environmental destruction?
Ummmmm….. considering that volcanoes have been erupting for what, billions of years now, why didn’t they already create irreversible and lethal climate change that wiped out all life on the planet before humans even existed?
My brain hurts…
George – oh, so THAT’S what cap & trade means. I like it!
Answer by wrfine
Yes they are going to Nuke the Damn thing!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Dallas Airmotive Positions for the Future, Announces Moves and New Test Facility
- Travel to Peru from the United States is Poised to Increase in Near Future
- Encina Wastewater Authority and Anaergia Announce Strategic Alliance to Produce Natural Fertilizer
- How does the science of climate change depend on how much money a former VP or a business owner has?
- Global Digital Economy – E-Health, E-Government and E-Education Essential to the Future and Market Analysis
- What do you call those wooden things they use to block off the roads for street fairs and such?
- Mold Costs CMS $200K, Florida Mold Inspection Company AGC Environmental Gives Out Tip to Avoid Such Huge Mold Removal Expense
- Global Challenges of the Future Featured by the Special Issue of the ‘Foresight’ Journal The Millennium Project and Beyond
- Therma-Flite, Clean Technology Solutions Provider, Closes Major Round of Financing Totaling $7.5 Million, to Continue Goal of Creating Sustainable Future for the Planet.
- How much should I budget to build a nice but not fancy home in the SF Bay Area?