Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
Image by \!/_PeacePlusOne
Question by cali4nialove: Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
The problems of survival of animals on land are very different from those of survival of animals in an aquatic environment. Describe four problems associated with animal survival in terrestrial environments but not in aquatic environments. For each problem, explain an evolutionary solution.
Answer by ecolink
1. Supporting body mass – strong skeleton
2. Prevent drying out – nature of skin, other coverings
3. Moving around – legs, wings
4. Breathing air – moist linings of lungs to dissolve the oxygen
Give your answer to this question below!
- Stop Global Warming: Calculate Your Carbon Footprint – Do Your Part to Protect The Environment
- Impact The Environment With Stormwater Management
- Micoley.com to Auction Off Parcel of Dream Home Land That Is The Last Surviving Virgin Timber Track on the Fox River
- Protection Is Offered By Locksmith Sydney In Any Business Environment
- Bayer CropScience Acquires Certain DuPont Crop Protection Land Management Business Assets
- The meaning of environment protection to the Chinese enterprises
- Nature Deficit Disorder – The Connection Between Nature and Behavior Problems
- Conservation Philanthropist Louis Bacon Receives Land Trust Alliance Presidents Award
- Protect Nature through Environment friendly printing
- Preserve Environment For Coming Generations