Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
Image by \!/_PeacePlusOne
Question by cali4nialove: Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
The problems of survival of animals on land are very different from those of survival of animals in an aquatic environment. Describe four problems associated with animal survival in terrestrial environments but not in aquatic environments. For each problem, explain an evolutionary solution.
Answer by ecolink
1. Supporting body mass – strong skeleton
2. Prevent drying out – nature of skin, other coverings
3. Moving around – legs, wings
4. Breathing air – moist linings of lungs to dissolve the oxygen
Give your answer to this question below!
- SD Mines Junior Named Udall Scholar, Plans to Pursue Tribal Land Sustainability
- Race, politics, survival explored in gripping sci-fi novel
- The Water Environment Research Foundation Requests Proposals to Further Sustainable Integrated Water Management Research
- New Vacuworx Concrete Lifting Systems Aid Safer, Greener Environment As Contractors Seek LEED Incentives
- Land: A New Paradigm for a Thriving World, by Martin Adams, Now Available for Pre-Order
- Salt Institute Honors Snowfighters for Protecting Motorists and the Environment
- IRCM Marine Insurance Advise on Risks associated with Environment Impairment threat to marina operators
- USGBC-NCC Building Health Forum Explores Built Environment as a Health Issue
- Stop Global Warming: Calculate Your Carbon Footprint – Do Your Part to Protect The Environment
- Impact The Environment With Stormwater Management