Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
Image by \!/_PeacePlusOne
Question by cali4nialove: Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
The problems of survival of animals on land are very different from those of survival of animals in an aquatic environment. Describe four problems associated with animal survival in terrestrial environments but not in aquatic environments. For each problem, explain an evolutionary solution.
Answer by ecolink
1. Supporting body mass – strong skeleton
2. Prevent drying out – nature of skin, other coverings
3. Moving around – legs, wings
4. Breathing air – moist linings of lungs to dissolve the oxygen
Give your answer to this question below!
- The meaning of environment protection to the Chinese enterprises
- Nature Deficit Disorder – The Connection Between Nature and Behavior Problems
- Conservation Philanthropist Louis Bacon Receives Land Trust Alliance Presidents Award
- Protect Nature through Environment friendly printing
- Preserve Environment For Coming Generations
- Using an Ancient Approach to Farming to Address Lake Eries Modern Problems
- AER and AGI Release Updates to Space Environment and Effects Tool to Streamline Engineering Design of Satellites
- A Viable and Endearing Work Environment with Noise Protection Initiatives
- A boom in shale gas “may be a blessing for the environment” | Shale Gas Environmental Summit, 27-28 October 2014, London, UK
- Indosoft Receives US Patent for Call Survival