Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
Image by \!/_PeacePlusOne
Question by cali4nialove: Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
The problems of survival of animals on land are very different from those of survival of animals in an aquatic environment. Describe four problems associated with animal survival in terrestrial environments but not in aquatic environments. For each problem, explain an evolutionary solution.
Answer by ecolink
1. Supporting body mass – strong skeleton
2. Prevent drying out – nature of skin, other coverings
3. Moving around – legs, wings
4. Breathing air – moist linings of lungs to dissolve the oxygen
Give your answer to this question below!
- what’s the biggest environment problem for you?
- Q&A: sims 2 environment problem?
- are the areas located near cities affected by environmental problems? why?
- Q&A: how does poverty influence micro environment of education?
- what are the kinds of environmental problems?
- Ear Protection In A Work Environment And At Home
- Found Animals’ Adopt & Shop Launches Ground-Breaking Philanthropic E-Commerce Website
- What is the environment?
- How Compensation Lawyers Affect The Work Environment
- Q&A: Why don’t people take into account environment when they are talking about how good a guy does with women?