Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
Image by \!/_PeacePlusOne
Question by cali4nialove: Problems of survival of animals on land vs. survival of animals in an aquatic environment.?
The problems of survival of animals on land are very different from those of survival of animals in an aquatic environment. Describe four problems associated with animal survival in terrestrial environments but not in aquatic environments. For each problem, explain an evolutionary solution.
Answer by ecolink
1. Supporting body mass – strong skeleton
2. Prevent drying out – nature of skin, other coverings
3. Moving around – legs, wings
4. Breathing air – moist linings of lungs to dissolve the oxygen
Give your answer to this question below!
- How Compensation Lawyers Affect The Work Environment
- Q&A: Why don’t people take into account environment when they are talking about how good a guy does with women?
- Problems resulting from Global warming?
- Studying The Environment
- list of environmental problems?
- Recent Regional Health Crisis Demonstrates Importance of GIS Technology for Tracking Modern Health Problems
- Please someone Help Me with this Environment Temperature Problem !?
- What industries in the US cause environmental problems?
- Understanding The Carbon Footprint And How It Affects The Environment
- Q&A: research problems?