What would happen if there were no decomposers in an ecosystem?
Query by xPreciousRubyx: What would happen if there have been no decomposers in an ecosystem?
1)What would come about if there had been no decomposers in an ecosystem?
2) e x p l a i n ..How decomposers link the residing and non-dwelling areas of an ecosystem?
Answer by bustersmycat
1) The earth would be covered with dead organisms and their excrement.
two) Decomposers are recyclers of lifestyle components, returning them to the method for use by dwelling organisms. you can simply broaden this in an interesting way to show your understanding.
Give your reply to this question below!
- When Will Man Learn to Protect The Ecosystem?
- Would learning how to write environmental impact statements help?
- Federal Proposal Would Hurt Rural Economy and Urban Air Quality
- I really need to know if there are any BRAND NEW proxies out there?
- What is the ecosystem and community for the bighorn sheep?
- Why was there no mention of environmental issues in light of the recent crisis in the Gulf?
- What would be a good introduction paragraph to an essay on preventing air pollution?
- Would The Keystone Pipeline create jobs for manufacturing as well as construction?
- How would you scientifically approach campaining for emission legislation?
- Making Things Easier With Hadoop Ecosystem