What would happen if there were no decomposers in an ecosystem?
Query by xPreciousRubyx: What would happen if there have been no decomposers in an ecosystem?
1)What would come about if there had been no decomposers in an ecosystem?
2) e x p l a i n ..How decomposers link the residing and non-dwelling areas of an ecosystem?
Answer by bustersmycat
1) The earth would be covered with dead organisms and their excrement.
two) Decomposers are recyclers of lifestyle components, returning them to the method for use by dwelling organisms. you can simply broaden this in an interesting way to show your understanding.
Give your reply to this question below!
- Public & Private Leaders were Inspired at CA Continuous Improvement Forum Offered by the Institute for Quality Public Services with Co-sponsors, including Sierra College
- What are Ecosystem Services?
- Q&A: Are there any environmental issues related to fast food?
- How can there be global warning if God is in change of the weather?
- my husband would like to find out about how to work in environmental health?
- What “green jobs” are out there?
- where is ecosystem found?
- What were the impacts of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami?
- Q&A: Describing an interesting ecosystem?
- Does anyone understand how conservative environmental policy would work?