If whales were to become extinct, how would the impact on the ecosystem affect humans?
Question by selizabeth1224: If whales have been to grow to be extinct, how would the affect on the ecosystem have an effect on people?
I’m performing a speech on industrial whaling and require to show relevancy, so the more rapidly I get a good reply, the much better. I realize that if whales had been to turn into extinct, it would throw the oceanic ecosystem out of whack. But, my query is: How would the imbalance in the ecosystem affect humans? Significant Answers ONLY Please – don’t give ignorant answers just to get points.
Solution by Oscar
I have study that 98 % of all species that came into existence on earth are currently extinct. My conclusion is that if a species dies out, one thing else will fill the market that they formerly occupied.
The affect on human beings is probable to be minimum. Species arrive and species go and usually have.
The ecosystem is not as fragile as some would have you believe. If a certain species can not survive in the atmosphere as it exist at the time it dies out. And a thing else evolves or will take it is spot.
There are numerous species that have turn into extinct in our existence time. See any fantastic affect from them heading? The excuse for the endangered species act. Other than an excuse for the federal government to waste funds what has been the impact? So what would make whales so particular?
Give your solution to this question under!
- When Will Man Learn to Protect The Ecosystem?
- Would learning how to write environmental impact statements help?
- Federal Proposal Would Hurt Rural Economy and Urban Air Quality
- Can anyone tell me how the products by Ecover designed to minimize environmental impact?
- What is the ecosystem and community for the bighorn sheep?
- Abington Memorial Hospital to Become Regional Medical Campus for Drexel University College of Medicine
- What would be a good introduction paragraph to an essay on preventing air pollution?
- Urban Africa Poised to Become Engine of Global Growth
- Consumers Energy and Dow Become Host Sponsors of 2014 ACI National Home Performance Conference & Trade Show
- Would The Keystone Pipeline create jobs for manufacturing as well as construction?