In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
Question by Catlin B: In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
? THANKS for your HELP
Answer by miserybusinessjen
carbon is stored in trees and if slash and burn is used then that carbon is released in to the atmosphere increasing c02 levels. also trees give out oxygen and if removed then the amount of c02 being used for photosynthesis is reduced as is the amount of oxygen given out.
hope this helps!
What do you think? Answer below!
- Green Data Center ? Minimize Carbon Footprint
- Help with Deforestation?
- Understanding The Carbon Footprint And How It Affects The Environment
- 4 Effective Ways to Educate Students on Renewable Energy for Environmental Awareness
- Ways to build a totally green home?
- what are the negative impacts of deforestation?
- Carbon Footprints- A Blow To The Fragile Environment
- what are disadvantages of deforestation?
- What affect does deforestation in the Amazon Rainforest have on the united states?
- FirstService Residential is First to Join NYC Mayor’s Carbon Challenge for Multi-Family Buildings