In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
Question by Catlin B: In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
? THANKS for your HELP
Answer by miserybusinessjen
carbon is stored in trees and if slash and burn is used then that carbon is released in to the atmosphere increasing c02 levels. also trees give out oxygen and if removed then the amount of c02 being used for photosynthesis is reduced as is the amount of oxygen given out.
hope this helps!
What do you think? Answer below!
- Tierra Resources and The Climate Trust Release Results of Joint Two-Year Assessment of Blue Carbon Potential on Louisianas Coast
- ENER-G counts the carbon saving benefits of combined heat and power
- Honda Dealer in Chantilly Reduces Carbon Footprint with New Wind Turbine
- Stop Global Warming: Calculate Your Carbon Footprint – Do Your Part to Protect The Environment
- Important Information On Decreasing Your Carbon Footprint
- Asia-Pacific Carbon Capture & Sequestration Market Is Expected to Reach $914.9 million in 2019 – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Nature Photography – 5 Ways to Improve Your Nature Photography
- Americas Carbon Capture and Sequestration Market is Expected to Reach $2.6 Billion in 2019 – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- EtQ Recognized as a Sample Vendor in 12 of Gartners Hype Cycle Reports
- Live from The Great Pacific Garbage Patch Attendees Learn About On-Going Research, Ways to Prevent Plastic Pollution in Oceans