In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
Question by Catlin B: In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
? THANKS for your HELP
Answer by miserybusinessjen
carbon is stored in trees and if slash and burn is used then that carbon is released in to the atmosphere increasing c02 levels. also trees give out oxygen and if removed then the amount of c02 being used for photosynthesis is reduced as is the amount of oxygen given out.
hope this helps!
What do you think? Answer below!
- Q&A: What efforts are being made to help deforestation?
- Business Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Cause and Consequences of Deforestation and Go Green Concept
- Is there anywhere I can find a completely independent non biased study on how humans affect Climate change?
- Understanding Our Carbon Footprint
- Buy Used Books and Reduce Deforestation
- Q&A: What are some ways that students can become more aware of environmental issues?
- Gates Carbon Drive Partners with Light Electric Vehicle Association to Push Belt Drive eBikes
- Deforestation, a Growing problem in the Philippines
- The Effects of Deforestation in our World