In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
Question by Catlin B: In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
? THANKS for your HELP
Answer by miserybusinessjen
carbon is stored in trees and if slash and burn is used then that carbon is released in to the atmosphere increasing c02 levels. also trees give out oxygen and if removed then the amount of c02 being used for photosynthesis is reduced as is the amount of oxygen given out.
hope this helps!
What do you think? Answer below!
- what do u think about deforestation?
- Q&A: What are three environmental factors that affect photosynthesis?
- Q&A: When Did Deforestation Start?
- KT Innovations Announces Tally Software for Life Cycle Assessment in Building Design Wins National Award from the American Institute of Architects
- The Aquaponic Source Shares 5 Ways to Make Effective Food Production Changes this Earth Day
- What are the consequences of deforestation?
- How Compensation Lawyers Affect The Work Environment
- Green Data Center ? Minimize Carbon Footprint
- Help with Deforestation?
- Understanding The Carbon Footprint And How It Affects The Environment