In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
Question by Catlin B: In what ways does deforestation affect the carbon oxygen cycle?
? THANKS for your HELP
Answer by miserybusinessjen
carbon is stored in trees and if slash and burn is used then that carbon is released in to the atmosphere increasing c02 levels. also trees give out oxygen and if removed then the amount of c02 being used for photosynthesis is reduced as is the amount of oxygen given out.
hope this helps!
What do you think? Answer below!
- Carbon Black Market for Textile Fibers is Expected to Reach USD 964.4 Million Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research
- Athena Sustainable Materials Institute Releases New Version of its Acclaimed Life Cycle Assessment Software
- Sustainable Asia Program to Increase Agriculture Production and Reduce Deforestation
- Q&A: What is deforestation?
- what are the environmental factors that affect behavior?
- How pollution might affect the Water Environment
- how deforestation can be checked?
- McKitrick Advises Politicians to Wait on Climate Change Policies as Important New Information on Social Cost of Carbon Coming in Next Few Years, Say Friends of Science
- Q&A: What are a few ways Green Technology could be BAD for the economy?
- how does deforestation affect wild life?