How do you solve deforestation with physics?
Picture by Planet Sources
Query by -xxctrs: How do you solve deforestation with physics?
We have a project undertaking with this query. How do you remedy this difficulty with physics?
Solution by previous lady
The brief solution is, you don’t. Deforestation indicates cutting down or removing trees – huge numbers of them, until finally you have depleted the forest. But you don’t eliminate trees with physics. You get rid of trees with saws and axes. And I can’t think of any way you could use physics to stop loggers from cutting down trees.
What do you assume? Answer beneath!
- Windsor Marketing Group Extends Partnership with Foodshare in Effort to Solve Hunger in Greater Hartford
- How a Brain-inspired Theory May Solve Problems of Big Data
- Sustainable Asia Program to Increase Agriculture Production and Reduce Deforestation
- Q&A: Which technologies can solve environmental problems?
- Q&A: What is deforestation?
- how deforestation can be checked?
- how does deforestation affect wild life?
- Successful Test of Solve H2O Treatment System Validates Wide-Ranging Market Applicability of Acqua Innovation Inc.’s Water Treatment and Purification Technology
- what do u think about deforestation?
- Q&A: When Did Deforestation Start?