Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
Question by Annie: Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
It’s probably because their biggest misconception is that oil doesn’t hurt anyone or more to the point, their biggest contributors to their party would not be making the billions.
There are hundreds of studies showing the damage already done & how to fix it. Other countries are making huge efforts to slow the process.
Climate change will effect EVERYONE.
Answer by love;angel;music;baby;<3
WELL, maybe it’s the DEMOCRATS who haven’t been paying attention.
Apparently, you missed the emails between two climate change experts (scientisits) saying they were wrong about global warming, but they had to keep going along with it to save their reputations. That’s why it is now known as “Climate Change”
I’m undecided still. I listen to MSNBC, CNN, and FOX
Let’s not forget, socialist democrats like to go with what’s popular, as in global warming.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- The Worlds First Full Line of LEDs Guaranteed for Life – Never Change a Light Bulb Again
- Global Climate Change – Facts
- White Paper Calls for Improved Utilization of Long Term Climate and Atmospheric Data
- How do the Republicans feel about their illegal immigrants & swine flu rhetoric today?
- Why have climate scientists allowed climate change to become tainted by politics?
- PCC: British Columbia, California, Oregon & Washington Join Forces to Combat Climate Change
- Is there anywhere I can find a completely independent non biased study on how humans affect Climate change?
- Understanding Climate Change
- Trends in Climate Change Show the Need for Greater Adaptation of Rangeland Systems
- Climate Change in Africa