Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
Question by Annie: Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
It’s probably because their biggest misconception is that oil doesn’t hurt anyone or more to the point, their biggest contributors to their party would not be making the billions.
There are hundreds of studies showing the damage already done & how to fix it. Other countries are making huge efforts to slow the process.
Climate change will effect EVERYONE.
Answer by love;angel;music;baby;<3
WELL, maybe it’s the DEMOCRATS who haven’t been paying attention.
Apparently, you missed the emails between two climate change experts (scientisits) saying they were wrong about global warming, but they had to keep going along with it to save their reputations. That’s why it is now known as “Climate Change”
I’m undecided still. I listen to MSNBC, CNN, and FOX
Let’s not forget, socialist democrats like to go with what’s popular, as in global warming.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Climate Change Crisis Reconsidered by Non-governmental International Panel on Climate Change says Natural Factors More Influential, say Friends of Science
- PHS Group publish latest CR report – A Change in Our Step
- Oreskes Claim of Scientific Consensus on Global Warming Climate Change Discredits Harvard Kennedy School; Debunked by Peiser in 2005 and Friends of Science in 2007
- Arthritis and climate change?
- The Impacts Of Climate Change
- How Climate Change is Affecting Alaska
- Dan Bloom, an American Climate Activist, Shares His Insights of How a Climate-Themed Novel Could Influence People, eReflect Announces
- Faulty Global Warming Scaremongering on Climate Change Not the Role of IMF says Friends of Science
- Preventing Climate Change with Solar Panels
- How do i change my work uniform in sims 3?