Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
Question by Annie: Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
It’s probably because their biggest misconception is that oil doesn’t hurt anyone or more to the point, their biggest contributors to their party would not be making the billions.
There are hundreds of studies showing the damage already done & how to fix it. Other countries are making huge efforts to slow the process.
Climate change will effect EVERYONE.
Answer by love;angel;music;baby;<3
WELL, maybe it’s the DEMOCRATS who haven’t been paying attention.
Apparently, you missed the emails between two climate change experts (scientisits) saying they were wrong about global warming, but they had to keep going along with it to save their reputations. That’s why it is now known as “Climate Change”
I’m undecided still. I listen to MSNBC, CNN, and FOX
Let’s not forget, socialist democrats like to go with what’s popular, as in global warming.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Council for Quality Growths board tackle transportation, government affairs, and the Atlanta regions current business climate during 2015 strategic planning session
- New Campaign Shows How CA Climate Change Laws Help Disadvantaged Communities
- Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings Encourages Others to Pursue One Degree of Change
- Climate Partners Invites Clients to Participate in Facebook Photo Contest
- SEIA Applauds U.S. Commitment to Green Climate Fund
- Philadelphia Fall Foliage Ready to Peak and Giroud Tree and Lawn Offers Where to Find Best Fall Colors, Concerns about Early Color Change and Fall Tree Service Actions
- The Americas Bio-based Advanced Phase Change Material Market is Estimated to Grow to $59.2 million by 2018 – New Report by MicroMarket
- Alberta Wilderness Association Uncharitable Climate Change Commentary Challenged in post on Friends of Science Blog
- Solving Climate Change – Follow the Money
- Hazardous consequences of global climate change