Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
Question by Annie: Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
It’s probably because their biggest misconception is that oil doesn’t hurt anyone or more to the point, their biggest contributors to their party would not be making the billions.
There are hundreds of studies showing the damage already done & how to fix it. Other countries are making huge efforts to slow the process.
Climate change will effect EVERYONE.
Answer by love;angel;music;baby;<3
WELL, maybe it’s the DEMOCRATS who haven’t been paying attention.
Apparently, you missed the emails between two climate change experts (scientisits) saying they were wrong about global warming, but they had to keep going along with it to save their reputations. That’s why it is now known as “Climate Change”
I’m undecided still. I listen to MSNBC, CNN, and FOX
Let’s not forget, socialist democrats like to go with what’s popular, as in global warming.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Live Stream: Heartland Institutes Skeptic Climate Conference July 79
- Consequence of climate change in Vietnam
- Climate Change Deniers Using Same Methods as Tobacco Industry, Says Physicist
- Climate Change in the Maldives
- How can there be global warning if God is in change of the weather?
- High Performance Architecture Conference in New York to Highlight Resiliency and Climate Change Mitigation
- Laws and Taxes related to Climate Change?
- Australia after climate change?
- McKitrick Advises Politicians to Wait on Climate Change Policies as Important New Information on Social Cost of Carbon Coming in Next Few Years, Say Friends of Science
- Climate Change in Arizona American Cooling and Heating Reviews the Economic Impact of Climate Change on Arizona Citizens