Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
Question by Annie: Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
It’s probably because their biggest misconception is that oil doesn’t hurt anyone or more to the point, their biggest contributors to their party would not be making the billions.
There are hundreds of studies showing the damage already done & how to fix it. Other countries are making huge efforts to slow the process.
Climate change will effect EVERYONE.
Answer by love;angel;music;baby;<3
WELL, maybe it’s the DEMOCRATS who haven’t been paying attention.
Apparently, you missed the emails between two climate change experts (scientisits) saying they were wrong about global warming, but they had to keep going along with it to save their reputations. That’s why it is now known as “Climate Change”
I’m undecided still. I listen to MSNBC, CNN, and FOX
Let’s not forget, socialist democrats like to go with what’s popular, as in global warming.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Philadelphia Fall Foliage Ready to Peak and Giroud Tree and Lawn Offers Where to Find Best Fall Colors, Concerns about Early Color Change and Fall Tree Service Actions
- The Americas Bio-based Advanced Phase Change Material Market is Estimated to Grow to $59.2 million by 2018 – New Report by MicroMarket
- Alberta Wilderness Association Uncharitable Climate Change Commentary Challenged in post on Friends of Science Blog
- Solving Climate Change – Follow the Money
- Hazardous consequences of global climate change
- Compassion International’s “Change The Story: The Compassion Experience” Is Coming to Fulton
- Species Differences Found Among Algae That Help Corals Fight Climate Change
- Fight Climate Change With Just A Water Tank
- Live Stream: Heartland Institutes Skeptic Climate Conference July 79
- Consequence of climate change in Vietnam