Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
Question by Annie: Why do Republicans deny that climate change is happening?
It’s probably because their biggest misconception is that oil doesn’t hurt anyone or more to the point, their biggest contributors to their party would not be making the billions.
There are hundreds of studies showing the damage already done & how to fix it. Other countries are making huge efforts to slow the process.
Climate change will effect EVERYONE.
Answer by love;angel;music;baby;<3
WELL, maybe it’s the DEMOCRATS who haven’t been paying attention.
Apparently, you missed the emails between two climate change experts (scientisits) saying they were wrong about global warming, but they had to keep going along with it to save their reputations. That’s why it is now known as “Climate Change”
I’m undecided still. I listen to MSNBC, CNN, and FOX
Let’s not forget, socialist democrats like to go with what’s popular, as in global warming.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- How Climate Change is Affecting Alaska
- Dan Bloom, an American Climate Activist, Shares His Insights of How a Climate-Themed Novel Could Influence People, eReflect Announces
- Faulty Global Warming Scaremongering on Climate Change Not the Role of IMF says Friends of Science
- Preventing Climate Change with Solar Panels
- How do i change my work uniform in sims 3?
- Floods Make Top Ten Weather Stories But Climate Change and Global Warming Not Responsible for Damage, Says Friends of Science
- Q&A: What will increase in the environment as a result of climate change?
- How does the science of climate change depend on how much money a former VP or a business owner has?
- The Worlds First Full Line of LEDs Guaranteed for Life – Never Change a Light Bulb Again
- Global Climate Change – Facts