Q&A: what causes air pollution?What happens when the air pollution affect the plants?
Question by Shirley P: what causes air pollution?What happens when the air pollution affect the plants?
what plants does the air pollution affect?what else does air pollution effect?
Answer by theater kid
Air Pollution is the human introduction into the atmosphere of chemicals, particulate matter, or biological materials that cause harm or discomfort to humans or other living organisms, or damage the environment. Air pollution causes deaths and respiratory disease. Air pollution is often identified with major stationary sources, but the greatest source of emissions is actually mobile sources, mainly automobiles. Gases such as carbon dioxide, which contribute to global warming, have recently gained recognition as pollutants by climate scientists, while they also recognize that carbon dioxide is essential for plant life through photosynthesis.PLEASE GIVE ME BEST ANSWER : )
Add your own answer in the comments!
- what cuases air pollution in our country?
- Report Finds Global Warming Causes ‘No Net Harm’ to Environment or Human Health
- Q&A: What are three environmental factors that affect photosynthesis?
- How Widespread Is Air Pollution?
- I got a air pollution (10Pt’s for a good answer)?
- Stop Pollution Slogans!?
- Biosphere Technology: Solution to Environmental Pollution
- What is air pollution?
- How big is my environmental footprint? How much pollution am I causing?
- Air Purifiers Eliminate Indoor Air Pollution