Q&A: what causes air pollution?What happens when the air pollution affect the plants?
Question by Shirley P: what causes air pollution?What happens when the air pollution affect the plants?
what plants does the air pollution affect?what else does air pollution effect?
Answer by theater kid
Air Pollution is the human introduction into the atmosphere of chemicals, particulate matter, or biological materials that cause harm or discomfort to humans or other living organisms, or damage the environment. Air pollution causes deaths and respiratory disease. Air pollution is often identified with major stationary sources, but the greatest source of emissions is actually mobile sources, mainly automobiles. Gases such as carbon dioxide, which contribute to global warming, have recently gained recognition as pollutants by climate scientists, while they also recognize that carbon dioxide is essential for plant life through photosynthesis.PLEASE GIVE ME BEST ANSWER : )
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Protecting the environment from pollution
- what are some interesting an alarming facts about water pollution world wide?
- What would be a good introduction paragraph to an essay on preventing air pollution?
- Combating Noise Pollution
- Protecting Kids From Environmental Pollution
- Biofilters For Fighting Air Pollution
- Research on Air Pollution Control Industry in China, 2013-2017
- Air pollution and its consequences
- What is a game or activity that teach kids about water pollution?
- Pollution – The Biggest Obstacle to Sustained Development