Q&A: what causes air pollution?What happens when the air pollution affect the plants?
Question by Shirley P: what causes air pollution?What happens when the air pollution affect the plants?
what plants does the air pollution affect?what else does air pollution effect?
Answer by theater kid
Air Pollution is the human introduction into the atmosphere of chemicals, particulate matter, or biological materials that cause harm or discomfort to humans or other living organisms, or damage the environment. Air pollution causes deaths and respiratory disease. Air pollution is often identified with major stationary sources, but the greatest source of emissions is actually mobile sources, mainly automobiles. Gases such as carbon dioxide, which contribute to global warming, have recently gained recognition as pollutants by climate scientists, while they also recognize that carbon dioxide is essential for plant life through photosynthesis.PLEASE GIVE ME BEST ANSWER : )
Add your own answer in the comments!
- H & P Sales Introduces PlanterTech, Line of High-Quality Audio Systems Integrated into Exquisite Plants and Trees
- Live from The Great Pacific Garbage Patch Attendees Learn About On-Going Research, Ways to Prevent Plastic Pollution in Oceans
- Servcorps Green Office Project Plants over 20,000 Trees
- CU-Boulder and NCAR Researchers Seek to Reduce Deadly Air Pollution from Cooking Emissions
- Strict Air Pollution Control Regulations and Environmental Policies by Governments to Boost the Air Quality Control Market – New Report by MicroMarket Monitor
- Some help on my project on pollution?
- Q&A: Which agency of the U.S. government is responsible for regulating pollution? multiple choice, 10 points?
- UV Light and Interior Air Pollution Facts
- what are the environmental factors that affect behavior?
- How pollution might affect the Water Environment