Q&A: what causes air pollution?What happens when the air pollution affect the plants?
Question by Shirley P: what causes air pollution?What happens when the air pollution affect the plants?
what plants does the air pollution affect?what else does air pollution effect?
Answer by theater kid
Air Pollution is the human introduction into the atmosphere of chemicals, particulate matter, or biological materials that cause harm or discomfort to humans or other living organisms, or damage the environment. Air pollution causes deaths and respiratory disease. Air pollution is often identified with major stationary sources, but the greatest source of emissions is actually mobile sources, mainly automobiles. Gases such as carbon dioxide, which contribute to global warming, have recently gained recognition as pollutants by climate scientists, while they also recognize that carbon dioxide is essential for plant life through photosynthesis.PLEASE GIVE ME BEST ANSWER : )
Add your own answer in the comments!
- How Compensation Lawyers Affect The Work Environment
- Stop Environmental Pollution In South Dakota Through Dumpster Rental
- Does acid rain fall from source of pollution?
- Q&A: what about air pollution?
- Q&A: environmental pollution problem?
- air pollution slogans?
- Opinions on pollution?
- Q&A: What are the causes of air pollution?
- Flood risk assessment – A brief review of what happens around us
- Concerns Over Greenhouse Gas Emissions at Coal Plants to Expedite Deployment of Clean Coal Technologies, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.